The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Furious and Frustrated

gimarwb17_ESO
gimarwb17_ESO
✭✭✭
OK came back after absence. My first LONG quest. "The Summer Site" very long and kind of hectic quest. Solo. So I do the whole very long quest and for the VERY LAST function the instructions are so STUPID that I fail the damn thing! You have to fight really hard guys to get the "thunderstones" and have to then put them in to "recepticles" but you do not know what f... recepticles they are talking about. You run around amongst all the enemies trying to find the 'recepticles' and try to throw it into bowls etc and nothing works, THERE ARE NO BLOODY RECEPTICLES!! so now I go away angry and consider perhaps going back to Neverwinter where they speak english on an english channel and don't give you stupid quests just to stretch out the game!!!!
  • SBC
    SBC
    ✭✭✭✭
    That sounds like The Storm's Call. In which case the receptacles are at the top of the stairs on either side when you get up there. Also, Neverwinter's quests were awful in my opinion.