The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)

Increased fps? Account transfer?

zeus1gdsm
zeus1gdsm
✭✭
So I've been pc gaming for the last few months as my ps4 pro sat collecting dust.

I fired it up yesterday and logged in to check out Dragon bones doc.

And I was motion sick within a few minutes of playing..

Apparently all this time at 70+ fps on pc has made the 30fps of console unbearable.

Is there any way to make eso 60fps on ps4 pro?

Baring that is there any way to transfer my account to pc? I have 1000s of hours and a few hundred $$s invested into console eso. I don't really want to lose all that.

Thanks for any input
  • SBC
    SBC
    ✭✭✭✭
    zeus1gdsm wrote: »
    So I've been pc gaming for the last few months as my ps4 pro sat collecting dust.

I fired it up yesterday and logged in to check out Dragon bones doc.

And I was motion sick within a few minutes of playing..

Apparently all this time at 70+ fps on pc has made the 30fps of console unbearable.

Is there any way to make eso 60fps on ps4 pro?

Baring that is there any way to transfer my account to pc? I have 1000s of hours and a few hundred $$s invested into console eso. I don't really want to lose all that.

Thanks for any input

I don't think there is any way to transfer, though I wish there was. I want to switch from PS4 to PC, but I have like 15k crowns on console still. Also, I think the Pro will only stay between 20 and 30 frames.
  • Izaki
    Izaki
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I'd love to transfer my Xbox account and merge it with my PC account. I mean I have cool stuff on both accounts, but having everything that I've paid for while playing ESO would totally be better.
    @ Izaki #PCEU
    #FrenchKiss #GoneFor2YearsAndMyGuildDoesn'tRaidAnymore
    #MoreDPSthanYou
    #Stamblade
  • zeus1gdsm
    zeus1gdsm
    ✭✭
    I figured as much.

I did setup PC version last night. It definitely does look better. Even though its 4k HDR on my ps4 pro, the graphics themselves seem better on my pc.

The only thing I didn't like was switching from controller to mouse and keyboard.

Makes rotation a little difficult. May have to get an mmo mouse if I pursue this.
  • jerj6925
    jerj6925
    ✭✭✭✭
    Zenimax could make this happen if they wanted, they did allow PC players to move to counsel.. and they all regretted it.
  • Royaji
    Royaji
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    zeus1gdsm wrote: »
    I figured as much.

I did setup PC version last night. It definitely does look better. Even though its 4k HDR on my ps4 pro, the graphics themselves seem better on my pc.

The only thing I didn't like was switching from controller to mouse and keyboard.

Makes rotation a little difficult. May have to get an mmo mouse if I pursue this.

You can also get a controller for PC. I know some people who play like that.