The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 29:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 29

Asylum sanctorum

TheUrbanWizard
TheUrbanWizard
✭✭✭✭
So I forgot to hand in the Saints Mercy quest after the trial and left. Any way I can complete it without running again?
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't think so
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • supaskrub
    supaskrub
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cant you just go back in and talk to the quest giver?... I've done it on other trials (S O namely) after a few days and still collected..
    Edited by supaskrub on November 13, 2017 9:54PM
  • MJallday
    MJallday
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    get a group, you can run it in about 20 mins on normal. hang around cwc. theres usually a few advertising.
  • TheUrbanWizard
    TheUrbanWizard
    ✭✭✭✭
    @supaskrub nah the alienist Llandras guy gives no option to complete it, even though the quest says talk to him.
  • Elijah_Crow
    Elijah_Crow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey..looks like this is still an issue.
  • TheUrbanWizard
    TheUrbanWizard
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Elijah_Crow Lol I just read your thread! I just deleted the quest and re-run it, but this was when everyone was running AS so wasn't so much of a problem.

Good luck, hope you get it sorted
  • Bc_bmx
    Bc_bmx
    ✭✭✭
    Still having the same problem, quest says go to talk to that dude, but it's telling me to do it in halls of fabrication. So something is broken as hell.
  • Aeph
    Aeph
    ✭✭✭
    Also having this problem. It’s telling me to go to Halls Of Fabrication too. Has anyone posted in the bug reports section about it?