Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Suggestion - costumes for alternate forms and pets

Villainy
Villainy
✭✭
What would be the possibility of buying costumes for our werewolf form or the warden's bear form aside from the collector's edition? I think it would be popular without any real change to the function say a dire wolf pet or a red werewolf fur scheme. I know i'd buy.
  • Kiyakotari
    Kiyakotari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    A lot of people have expressed a desire for new skins for summons (sorcerer and warden summons).
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I suppose ZOS doesn't want to mess with making skins for some skills in PVP, but honestly, I can't see how this could impact that negatively. I mean, a giant flappy thing is a giant flappy thing whether its lightning or fire themed. A werewolf is a werewolf, whatever the fur color.
  • Villainy
    Villainy
    ✭✭
    Yeah i just see it as a whole pack of identical werewolves as unrealistic even for a fantasy setting. It would be an easy money maker i know or let us dye our fur in the outfit stations
  • TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    It would be a nice customisation option. It´s kinda lame seeing every sorc with the same pets.
  • SecretJoy
    SecretJoy
    ✭✭✭
    Or even if they had different forms according to your race, at least to give some diversity.
  • Villainy
    Villainy
    ✭✭
    Or even made fur match hair
    I dun see a redhead sprouting gray and white fur
  • Grimm13
    Grimm13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I suppose ZOS doesn't want to mess with making skins for some skills in PVP, but honestly, I can't see how this could impact that negatively. I mean, a giant flappy thing is a giant flappy thing whether its lightning or fire themed. A werewolf is a werewolf, whatever the fur color.

If it went from a giant flappy thing to a small flappy thing, then I'm all for it.
    https://sparkforautism.org/

Season of DraggingOn
    It's your choice on how you vote with your $

PC-NA