The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Can I use any gamepad?

russelmmendoza
russelmmendoza
✭✭✭✭✭
Or do I have to buy a xbox controller?

Can I use gamepad with turbo function,
I wanna do a hundred slash within 1 seconds, lol.
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not sure, I would assume any game pad would work though.

As for the turbo you're not going to get all those slashes in as you need to stop the animations in order to do that.

Also any automation is considered a "macro" and against their rules.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • russelmmendoza
    russelmmendoza
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was joking with the hundred slash, seriously, hehe.
    I was just endulging my ninja fantasy, lol.

xbox controller are 2x or 3x the price of a gamepad,
    I was hoping to go the less expensive route, oh well.
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't see why any controller wouldn't work as long as it has the number of required buttons. However I can't confirm that.

My friend recently picked up one which is licenced by Microsoft, is in the xbox style, but isn't the price of a Microsoft one. Just sent him a message to find out what it was, will let you know when he gets back to me.
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Okay never mind it was more expensive than a standard wired XB1 PC controller.

It was a Afterglow Prismatic Wired controller if you're interested in looking any way.
  • russelmmendoza
    russelmmendoza
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    tyvm for the info, i will look it up.