The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Seeking social fun girls and guys to join our little family

Lana_Del_slay
Lana_Del_slay
✭✭
We are ‘cult of the nightmother’ a growing guild that probably spends far too much time naked wrestling and having dance parties, we constantly chat in guild chat 1 and text chat, we hold competitions and do loads of pve and pvp of all alliances, we don’t care what level you are either, we are all open minded and fun people and are looking to make some new friends, we are a mixed gender guild, LGBT friendly (of course) if you would like to know more please message tankytequila for an invite or just some banter ^_^
Edited by Lana_Del_slay on April 1, 2018 6:27PM
  • mikecrci
    mikecrci
    ✭✭✭
    Haha. Awesome forum username.
  • Lana_Del_slay
    Lana_Del_slay
    ✭✭
    mikecrci wrote: »
    Haha. Awesome forum username.

Haha my main characters name too XD
  • Cymro83