The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Daily crafting writs not there

pteam
pteam
✭✭✭
All of a sudden since this last update for the past 3-4 days my daily crafting writs are not there for a few of my characters. On my magsorc I’ve. Even doing daily writs for months and now they’re just not there everyday. I even went back to the people who certify who just to make sure and they didn’t have quests to decertify me.

The daily crafting board says: you notice a prominent handbill on the requisition board. “Certified crafters! We want your wares! Armor, Weapons, bows, and robes! Hone your craft and earn a reward!”

I filed a support ticket and haven’t heard anything back. I’m missing out on good rewards. Anybody know how to fix this?
The Flawless Conqueror
Xbox NA - its pteam

Completed vDSA - vHRC HM - vAA HM - vSO HM - vMoL - vHoF HM - vCR +1 - vMA Flawless 585k - vAS +2 HM
  • Ackwalan
    Ackwalan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Have you tried going back and talking to the mages and fighters guild. Sounds like your crafting was reset and you does not recognize you have already done it.
  • pteam
    pteam
    ✭✭✭
    I did. But customer support got back to me and now the daily quests are in my inventory and I was able to grab new quests for the day and got tons of yellow mats so all is good :)
    The Flawless Conqueror
    Xbox NA - its pteam

Completed vDSA - vHRC HM - vAA HM - vSO HM - vMoL - vHoF HM - vCR +1 - vMA Flawless 585k - vAS +2 HM