The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Lamia World

regime211
regime211
✭✭✭✭✭
I wouldn't mind a lamia world transformation like werewolf and vampire to be honest.
  • Jim_Pipp
    Jim_Pipp
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It doesn't really fit the lore as Lamia's are an intelligent race, not a tempory transformation of another race (like werewolf and vampire).

However I would LOVE zos to dedicate a quarter (either a dlc or crown crate season, or both) to adding cosmetic ways for players to role play some of Tamriel's rarer peoples.

E.g. minotaur polymorph
    Moamer skin
    Ohmes-raht body tatoo's
    Lilmothit and imga polymorphs

It would be wonderful if small peaceful communities of these races could be found in caves or wildernesses, so we could interact with villages of Lamias, Nerieds, Dreugh, etc instead of just killing them.
    #1 tip (Re)check your graphics settings periodically - especially resolution.
  • regime211
    regime211
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Naw I want a lamia world class.
  • Easily_Lost
    Easily_Lost
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You do know this is the forum for Add-Ons.
    PC - NA - AD
    started April 2015
    PVE & Solo only

Meet the LOST family: CP 1250+
    Easily Lost Crafter - lvl 50 - Sorcerer Orc ( knows all traits and most styles )
    Easily Lost-W - lvl 50 - Warden Imperial
    Forever Lost - lvl 50 Sorcerer

CROWN CRATES: It doesn't affect gameplay, it's not mandatory, it's cosmetic only. If it helps to support the game and ZOS, I support it! Say YES to crown crates.
  • regime211
    regime211
    ✭✭✭✭✭

And it would be an add on.
  • Greevir
    Greevir
    ✭✭✭✭
    regime211 wrote: »

And this is also something addons have absolutely no way of doing.
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
  • regime211
    regime211
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Greevir wrote: »
    regime211 wrote: »

And this is also something addons have absolutely no way of doing.

Shurup