The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Buying Crowns

Kumba_Ya
Kumba_Ya
✭✭
So I bought the game from the ESO website but was wondering if buying crowns from Steam would be possible since I have a gift card? Has anyone tried this before? Never bought crowns before so don’t really know how it works.

Best Answer

• Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    "If your version of The Elder Scrolls Online was not purchased through Steam, you will not be able to link your Steam account to your existing ESO account without purchasing a new copy of the game on the Steam platform first."

Link
    Answer ✓
  • Kumba_Ya
    Kumba_Ya
    ✭✭
    Carbonised wrote: »
    "If your version of The Elder Scrolls Online was not purchased through Steam, you will not be able to link your Steam account to your existing ESO account without purchasing a new copy of the game on the Steam platform first."

Link

Damn lol I guess I’ll buy some games from the steam sales instead lol, thank you for the link :)