Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Settings will not save after last patch!!!!

flubber77
flubber77
✭✭✭✭
After last patch witch was a trail it self to get im not able to save settings for addons. if i move stuff on my ui or add an addon or change one and then reload ui or restart/logging of and back in again the settings is back to what it was before the change. did uninstall some addons also but for some reason the game think i still have it and i get som ui error cause of it.

is this related to the new summerset mount i did get when i did buy it? id you manage to screew this up also?

this is so dissapointing
Still a grudge, only to see false what u want and nothing less.
  • flubber77
    flubber77
    ✭✭✭✭
    Why is this not fixed yet?
  • sdtlc
    sdtlc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cause the addons are made by people on volontary base.

They fix it, or maybe don't fix it, if they left the game.

They own you nothing.
    Die Qualität verhält sich nicht zwingend proportional zur Masse...

Meisterangler vor dem perfekten Rogen...
    +Kaiserstadt, Wrothgar, Hew's Fluch, Goldküste, Vvardenfell, Stadt der Uhrwerke, Sommersend, Artaeum, Trübmoor, Elsweyr (nördliches & südliches), Graumoor, Reik, Dunkelforst

[PC][DC]Zunft der Helden[PvX]
    Feierabendgilde mit Ambitionen
  • flubber77
    flubber77
    ✭✭✭✭
    sdtlc wrote: »
    Cause the addons are made by people on volontary base.

They fix it, or maybe don't fix it, if they left the game.

They own you nothing.

it has nothing to do with the addons at all but the change zenimax did to the Tos. the game did loses the rights to create or save files from firewall cause the change they did made. even the usersetting file that has nothing to do with addons.