Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

Morrowind upgrade code not reedeeming

jerseylocalbandb14_ESO
Hello everyone,

I purchased the a physical Morrowind upgrade from Amazon. I am on the North American server, but purchased a European copy because the vendor, and a Google search, indicated it would not be region locked.

Anyway, I just received the disc and am installing it now. However, when I went to put in the included upgrade code, the Playstation store listed my code as either 'incorrect or no longer valid'. Having a physical disc will not be enough; I will need a valid code to upgrade, correct?

I just want to clarify that before I contact the seller. With slow internet, I would rather not wait the extra 13 hours to download before contacting them... speaking of which, should the Morrowind expansion really take that long to download? I already have Tamriel Unlimited (I think version 1.3) on my Playstation.

Thanks,
~Von
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    If you experience issues with your game code, ensure that it is entered correctly character-by-character. Do not copy and paste the code directly in to the field. In addition, try entering the code with different browsers.

If the above tips do not work, you should contact your retailer for a replacement code.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • jerseylocalbandb14_ESO
    Okay, thanks.

• jerseylocalbandb14_ESO
    Okay, so I heard back from the vendor.

The box version I purchased was the EU version so I needed to create a new EU account, which I just did. I was then able to put in the Morrowind code. I am now trying to link my EU PSN account to my existing ESO account... but I'm being told that I can only link one console account (and my US PSN is still linked).

Is there anyway to unlock my EU Morrowind on my existing US account, or do I basically have two options:

A. Keep my US PSN account linked to the console, but I won't have access to Morrowind
    B. Link my EU PSN account to the console, but I'll have to log in on the EU PSN account and won't be able to access my current US characters

Please help =/
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @jerseylocalbandb14_ESO

Please check your inbox as we've sent you a PM regarding this issue.
    Staff Post
  • xGBFx
    xGBFx
    Soul Shriven
    hello

but i also have the same problem i have a European account with a US morrowind code i bought my copy from amazon but sadly i had to move back to my country in europe
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @xGBFx

Please go ahead and open a ticket with customer support for assistance with your code issue.
    Staff Post
  • xGBFx
    xGBFx
    Soul Shriven
    @ZOS_BillE
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    @xGBFx

Please go ahead and open a ticket with customer support for assistance with your code issue.

i doubt that will help me because i did that before writing here and they told me to go check with Sony customer support
    and i did and went to Sony customer support and they told me to go to your customer support and they told me to go Sony customer support and they told me to go talk to the customer support of the ESO and essentially im being trapped in an infinite loop created by you and Sony to avoid helping me with my problem .
    it wold so much easier for both ESO and Sony by just telling me that its impossible to help me and its unsolvable problem. at least that way i wont get my hopes up by waiting from a solution from either you or Sony
  • Sawzallz
    Sawzallz
    ✭✭✭
    Same problem please help me.