The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [IN PROGRESS] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Fellowship of Sai: Social Guild Focused on PvE Progression

S4lt1c1d
S4lt1c1d
Soul Shriven
Fellowship of Sai is a large Social Guild focused on helping players to become successful in any content they want, and on cultivating a supportive community for all. All factions and levels are welcome!

We have:
  • Weekly events to help people level, and ad-hoc events and trial runs.
  • Weekly Normal Trail Runs, gearing up for Vet Trials very soon - Looking for Trial ready players or those who are ready and wish to get into them.
  • Guild Trader
  • Training Dummies of various HP in several Guild Halls
  • Master Crafters
  • Video Guides - a new feature from our GM, posted in Discord and in the Forum.
  • Discord - Discord is a requirement in order to take part in any events.
  • Forum - To get the most out of the Guild, it's best to join our Forum

Regular PvP events coming soon.

To join, please Join in Discord and PM, or message in game: @PatrickDragon or @S4lt1c1d, @tyggerbob

Discord:

Forum:
Edited by S4lt1c1d on February 12, 2018 10:37PM
  • S4lt1c1d
    S4lt1c1d
    Soul Shriven
    Bump - we've grown a lot and are still recruiting. Join us!
  • Inipu
    Inipu
    I am interested. I live on the east coast and having difficulty finding a guild that runs trials at times I'm available. I will be on tonight at around 10pm eastern time.
  • S4lt1c1d
    S4lt1c1d
    Soul Shriven
    Inipu wrote: »
    I am interested. I live on the east coast and having difficulty finding a guild that runs trials at times I'm available. I will be on tonight at around 10pm eastern time.

Join the Discord, Inipu, and ask for an invite directly from there.

We are on the East Coast, most of our events are scheduled by EST.
  • LiteOfQureshi
    Interested to join - Discord link has expired
  • SirNoodle
    SirNoodle
    Saaaaamee I want to join as well, but the discord link isn't working.