The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Excel data dump

Lunaugh
Lunaugh
✭✭✭
Hello all! I’m limited in my abilities to look at in game data, as I am Lua-ignorant. No coding here.
That said, I know Excel very well, and I know of several systems which export raw data into .xls and .cvs (comma’s delineated) formats. I want to be able to export my combat data, or every item listed in a guild trader (seeing tamriel trade center makes me feel like this should be obtainable.) into a spreadsheet. Just walls of data organized by column headers.

Can someone help me with this?
I’m willing to delve into coding, but headsup, I’m at 0 knowledge right now.
<~> Lunaugh

P.S. After pooking over some samples of raw data, I understand some things will populate as I.D.s in a raw format. This is fine by me. Someone help me achieve a very lightly organized data dump?
Edited by Lunaugh on March 13, 2018 1:55PM
dataOutput ={ }
function: ConvertMagica (dataOutput, magicaInput, skill,fn)
>>> if skill then do
>>>>>> magicaInput = fn(skill)
>>>>>>table.insert(dataOutput, magicaInput)
>>>end
end