The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PC/Mac Patch Notes v3.3.9

ZOS_GinaBruno
ZOS_GinaBruno
Community Manager
su48ts0pqbjm.jpg
The Elder Scrolls Online v3.3.9 includes fixes for Scalecaller Peak, improvements to overall server stability and game crashes in the Maw of Lorkhaj, and updates to the ZeniMax Privacy Policy. The size of this patch is approximately 254MB.

irwz3earzi7f.png
  • Fixes & Improvements
    • Dragon Bones
    • Thieves Guild
    • Combat & Gameplay
      • Combat Fixes & Improvements
    • Base Game Patch
      • Miscellaneous
      • UI
Gina Bruno
Senior Community Manager
Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
Staff Post
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    i3vr354u8m45.jpg

7lw05gft99za.png
    Dungeons
    • Scalecaller Peak
      • The Spellbreaker's Ward synergy will now apply instantly when activated in Hard Mode, rather than after a 600ms cast time.
      • When fighting Scalecaller, she will now properly pause for two seconds after completing the Inferno's Hold ability. This should reduce pressure on the stunned target from follow-up abilities, such as Pestilent Breath.
      • The Stony Gaze ability from the Orb of Stone will no longer be present during the encounter with Zaan the Scalecaller on Normal Difficulty.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Staff Post
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    zpmh06i7ibkn.jpg

d59pcamdxhvc.png
    Maw of Lorkhaj
    • Fixed an audio-related crash found in the Maw of Lorkhaj Trial.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Staff Post
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    5hewuqqdhseo.jpg

s6gztvaea58p.png
    World
    • Werewolf
      • Synergies besides the Werewolf's own Devour will no longer be visible if you’re in Werewolf form.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Staff Post
  • ZOS_GinaBruno
    ZOS_GinaBruno
    Community Manager
    qxidgc835b9t.jpg

k94oqq3vaos7.png
    Performance
    • Made some improvements to the overall server stability.

q69wgbvwxs1t.png
    General
    • Updated the ZeniMax Privacy Policy to reflect the new European Privacy Policy changes.
    • Updated the wording of the legal document UI buttons to Acknowledge/Cancel, and added a confirmation to ensure you have read and understood the legal documents.

Housing
    • Fixed an issue where a UI error would appear when interacting with a home storage furnishing.

Outfit System
    • Fixed an issue that could temporarily result in an inconsistent appearance when using the Hide Helmet option with an Outfit.
    Gina Bruno
    Senior Community Manager
    Staff Post