The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Goggles

Harkwit
Harkwit
✭✭
Hey, so, eh... When will this be fixed?

xWvkIdw.png

I've taken the liberty of pinpointing where my character's pupils are, if you can't see anything wrong with the picture.

ppB7dPd.png
  • Harkwit
    Harkwit
    ✭✭
    How it should look!

rc3EtoY.png
  • TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    They are special reflective lenses, that will catch all the light of wathever you´re looking at, at then redirect that image reflecting it in the superior part of the lens, your eyes located behind that part. That way you recieve the best image while protecting your eyes of extreme light caused by sun and magicka.
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    They are special reflective lenses, that will catch all the light of wathever you´re looking at, at then redirect that image reflecting it in the superior part of the lens, your eyes located behind that part. That way you recieve the best image while protecting your eyes of extreme light caused by sun and magicka.

I think OP means that Dunmer is looking out of the goggles with his cheekbones, rather than with his eyes as intended. Feel free to correct me if I'm misunderstanding, @Harkwit .
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

PC/NA ROLLBACKS AND BAN NOTIFICATIONS ANNOUNCEMENT.
  • TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    As shown by the image, the pupil area of the eye is covered by the superior part of the lens. Thus justifying my li´l joke.
  • ghastley
    ghastley
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't see a problem. Yes, the goggles do project below the normal line of sight, but we look down to read a lot more than we look up, or our eyebrows wouldn't be where they are. When you wear bifocals, your normal vision is through the top half, and the lower is for reading. If the goggles moved with the eyeball, you'd have a point, but they don't.
  • Harkwit
    Harkwit
    ✭✭
    ghastley wrote: »
    I don't see a problem. Yes, the goggles do project below the normal line of sight, but we look down to read a lot more than we look up, or our eyebrows wouldn't be where they are. When you wear bifocals, your normal vision is through the top half, and the lower is for reading. If the goggles moved with the eyeball, you'd have a point, but they don't.

Okay, but you don't read with goggles. Swimmers don't have their goggles around their cheekbones, they're affixed to the eyes with the center of the glass meeting the pupil.