The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

(Video)Universe Magicka Sorcerer - 1V2 and 1VX #1

Universe
Universe
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Hello everyone,
This is my first 1V2 and 1VX video.
I'm open to all feedback, the good, the bad and the ugly!
I hope you enjoy! <3
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7iJfYk24A7I
Some videos I recorded for fun: Main character:
PC EU main: Universe - AD magicka Sorcerer, Former Emperor, Grand Overlord, The Merciless, Trial Bosses Solo Champion
Top alts: Genius(stamina/sagicka Dragonknight) The Force(stamina Nightblade) and other chars.
PC NA main: The Magic - AD magicka Sorcerer
Started playing ESO in beta & early access
User_ID: Daedric_Prince
  • Aelakhaii_De_Mythos
    Aelakhaii_De_Mythos
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nice nice.
  • Universe
    Universe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Nice nice.

Thank you :)
    PC EU main: Universe - AD magicka Sorcerer, Former Emperor, Grand Overlord, The Merciless, Trial Bosses Solo Champion
    Top alts: Genius(stamina/sagicka Dragonknight) The Force(stamina Nightblade) and other chars.
  • NightSky
    NightSky
    ✭✭✭
    This is amazing, the timing on those skills/buff were great.
    "For everything you gain, you lose something else."
  • bikerangelo
    bikerangelo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Camera shake. I don't normally get motion sick but for some reason your camera was all over the place like a 6 year old recording a roller coaster ride during an earthquake.

Otherwise cool stuff.
  • Universe
    Universe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    NightSky wrote: »
    This is amazing, the timing on those skills/buff were great.

I'm still working on perfecting the timing.
    Camera shake. I don't normally get motion sick but for some reason your camera was all over the place like a 6 year old recording a roller coaster ride during an earthquake.

Otherwise cool stuff.

I see what you mean and it wasn't like this when I first uploaded it.
    It seems this issue is happening in the last few hours, maybe something related to Youtube in general.

Also, video quality may have been affected by the game lag spikes and occasional fps drops.
    It may have something to do with the Youtube editor's "stabilize" feature, I will see if I can remove it then it will be better.

I will try to work to make my next videos better.
    I'm still a novice in video editing.
    Thanks for the feedback! :)

Edit: It seems there is less shaking now, maybe I fixed it a bit. The current screen shaking is almost normal, this is combat and there is a need to move the camera fast.
    Edited by Universe on March 19, 2018 7:37PM
  • Soundso
    Soundso
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well done. =^.^=
    Yours faithfully,
    Shnurr from Shnurr's Traditional Skooma Manufacture™.

Tamriels highest quality skooma! 100% organic! Very best prices! Don't forget that only Shnurr's Social Skooma Manufacture™ donates hot soup for poor hungry Khajiit orphans! Order now and get a 10% discount!

What our customers say: "Without Shnurr's skooma, this one's feet were wet and cold, after using this amazing product, they were dry and warm. Thank you Shnurr!"
    -Raz-
  • Universe
    Universe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Soundso wrote: »
    Well done. =^.^=

Thanks! :)
  • Derra
    Derra
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I admire your stamina fighting those two tanks. I fell asleep after 3 mins :P
    <Noricum>
    I live. I die. I live again.

Derra - DC - Sorc - AvA 50
    Derrah - EP - Sorc - AvA 50

• Universe
    Universe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Derra wrote: »
    I admire your stamina fighting those two tanks. I fell asleep after 3 mins :P

Thanks.
    They had OK damage but yes it required some patience XD.
    I run a sustain build with low-mid spell power etc. so the bursts were not high and their counter heals made it slower.
    Edited by Universe on March 19, 2018 8:24PM
  • Mazbt
    Mazbt
    ✭✭✭✭
    Great video. literally only issue I had was the camera shake (which was brought up already obviously)
    Mazari the Resurrected (AD)- PVP stamplar main
    Maz the Druid - PVP group stam warden
    - many others
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Mazbt wrote: »
    Great video. literally only issue I had was the camera shake (which was brought up already obviously)

Thanks for the feedback! :)
    I'm aware of the camera shake issue and hopefully I will be able to make a better video next time.
    It seems exclusive to this video though, my previous videos didn't have such camera shakes.
    Maybe the mouse sensitivity was too high or the video capturing program made the file corrupted.