Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

'Healing Ritual' = said amount for each or for all???

lucadi
lucadi
game's 'Healing Ritual' discription only says 'healing you and your nearby allies for X'... does this mean for each or in all??? Thanks in advance...
  • Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    The description means you and up to 5 other players, as all mass heals are capped at six players, including yourself, this game. the size of the area in which players get the heal is indicated in the 1.2 second cast time.
  • lucadi
    lucadi
    Thanks for the reply, made it clear for me...
  • Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    lucadi wrote: »
    Thanks for the reply, made it clear for me...

I hope you actually mean that, that ellipsis makes it seem you don't really think so.
  • antimawkish
    antimawkish
    ✭✭✭
    I think they meant: If the tooltip says it heals for 3000, does that heal each of the 6 people for 3000 or does it heal each person for 500 (i.e., 3000/6).

I haven't used that heal in years and do not know the answer, sorry, but I *think* it means it would heal everyone for the 3000 rather than the 500.
    Edited by antimawkish on March 17, 2018 12:10PM
  • Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think they meant: If the tooltip says it heals for 3000, does that heal each of the 6 people for 3000 or does it heal each person for 500 (i.e., 3000/6).

I haven't used that heal in years and do not know the answer, sorry, but I *think* it means it would heal everyone for the 3000 rather than the 500.

It is 100% the second one you listed (everyone gets the full value, it is not diluted). Not sure why the op would feel it worked the first way. There are no heals in the game that work the way you sated in the first paragraph.

Though that would be interesting, a burst heal, not channelled, that does the same thing as the first thing you stated. So the more people around you, the less it bursts for. Say like if it was like a full bol heal if it was just you but went down in heal size the more people you had. Not by half each time but something like 10% each person, so the lowed with 6 people would be like 4k ticks if the single heal was 10k, that is about a springs tick. Keep everything else the same, cost and passive 2 ulti return to teammates under 60% healed, just make the ablity instant. Bam interesting heal. Or maybe do the opposite. It starts small but scales up.

Let's be real though, anything would be better then a cast time burst heal.
    Edited by Lightspeedflashb14_ESO on March 17, 2018 12:44PM
  • lucadi
    lucadi
    But then again it makes me wonder if the workers at Zenimax are really opt at english when all they had to do was add 'each' in the skill description... lol...
  • Destruent
    Destruent
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    lucadi wrote: »
    But then again it makes me wonder if the workers at Zenimax are really opt at english when all they had to do was add 'each' in the skill description... lol...

Lol...have you ever read any skill-description for aoe-spells? it's the same for every skill....be happy it's consistent and tbh, i haven't seen anyone during the time i played who had problems understanding it...
    Noobplar
  • lucadi
    lucadi
    Nope... I have only played Templar with restoring lights skill line, two handed, heavy armor, and blacksmithing... lol...