The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Known recipes?

dmclifton_ESO
Anybody know where you can find your known recipes? I know I picked one up, and want to see what ingredients are required to make it.
  • Ariane
    Ariane
    ✭✭✭
    You have to go to a cooking fire to open the Provisioning window and mark the "Have Knowledge" option. Also, unmark "Have ingredients" if you just want to see the recipe and do not have them :)
    "I am not an Argonian. I am a crocodile"
  • Honn
    Honn
    ✭✭✭
    Go to a cooking Fire and it will automatically bring up your recipes, ensuring you "uncheck" the boxes for Items you have etc.
  • ArielleJureaux
    ArielleJureaux
    ✭✭✭
    It is in your inventory under the "materials" tab. It will be marked in green before you read it. Select it and press "use' to read it.
  • Kemono
    Kemono
    ✭✭✭
    Fact is that only place where you can check known recipes in Cooking Fire -which is silly. i /feedbacked it every beta, but devs aparently dont see a problem
    And yes -it is a pita when im in middle of nowhere, gathering ton of random provisioning mats (when im allready overloaded with loot) and cant even check if i can use them or not
    Edited by Kemono on March 30, 2014 11:18PM
  • cedil007_ESO
    Kemono wrote: »
    Fact is that only place where you can check known recipes in Cooking Fire -which is silly. i /feedbacked it every beta, but devs aparently dont see a problem
    And yes -it is a pita when im in middle of nowhere, gathering ton of random provisioning mats (when im allready overloaded with loot) and cant even check if i can use them or not

If you already know the recipe when your looking at it the tooltip for it while hovering over the recipe will say "known" in the top left. Or something similar to known, you'll "know" it when you see it :# .
    Edited by cedil007_ESO on March 31, 2014 11:21AM
    Provisioning, I have no life besides provisioning.
    http://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/discussion/62351/provisioning#latest
    Scroll to the top.