The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Precursor Quest

xIIDOCIIx
xIIDOCIIx
✭✭
Is there a way to get into the machine district after having done the required quest to get the integral of reason? The door will not let me use it .. I have finished the entire main story line and came back to get the precursor.
  • Feric51
    Feric51
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The machine district or the reactor district?

If I recall (I'm sitting at work right now, and not in the game), the precursor quest and associated workshop area is accessible through the reactor district on the western edge of the Brass Fortress map. Once inside the reactor district you head south/southwest to find the workshop entrance.

I don't recall a machine district, but I blew through the Clockwork main story during its first week, and have only been doing the dailies since, so I haven't been exploring much.
    Feric51
    Xbox NA

Darkness Falls: The Crusade survivor (you young kids will never know the struggle of text-based games)

• xIIDOCIIx
    xIIDOCIIx
    ✭✭
    The machine district where the piece for the precursor sits. Seems to me once that area is done the door locks and the area is no longer accessible ..
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was able to get back into the district with the Blackfeather court and the precursor piece no problem after finishing the quest line.
    Edited by VaranisArano on March 17, 2018 1:35PM