The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

quests without killing or stealing etc

kandarohi
kandarohi
Soul Shriven
I have 2 specific characters I have made that are seekers of truth. They cant kill or steal etc...they are essentially seeking purity. Are there any quests where the tasks are not killing or stealing & in that kind of roleplay. Thanks
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you trying to avoid killing all NPCs as opposed to just innocent NPCs? That'll make this rather difficult. How do you feel about "killing" undead creatures or deadra?

I can't think of too many quests, honestly.
    Bleakrock Isle: some of the pre-evacuation quests, like rescuing people and the fighters guild folks.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You could become a werewolf, but not a vampire, since I think the werewolf quest only requires killing a beast.

As for group dungeons, that really depend on whether you are okay with killing goblins, lamia, undead or Daedra. If those are okay, you could run:
    Fungal Grotto 1
    Arx Corinium
    Banished Cells 1
    City of Ash 2
    Wayrest Sewers 2?
    Crypt of Hearts 1
    Cyrpt of Hearts 2
    Blackheart Haven (technically those guys outside are under the undead curse too)
    Vaults of Madness (quest requires you to kill an NPC who requests it)

I dont have the latest DLC dungeons to judge, and I may be mistaken about the dungeons above. I dont think they have human/mer enemies, but its entirely possible I forgot someone.
    Edited by VaranisArano on March 14, 2018 8:52PM
  • TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Become a healer.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Become a healer.

And then stick to easy normal dungeons, because on any harder content healers are expected to do more than just heal and buff. I mean, you can just heal and buff, but the vast majority of healers also do damage because that's part of effectively supporting the group.