The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Glass Style Motif Fragment

• feyii
    feyii
    ✭✭✭✭
    helediron wrote: »
    feyii wrote: »
    YamiKuruku wrote: »
    helediron wrote: »
    Yes, i bought mine in Belkarth from the one in the center of the market square. You know, close to the "cry me a river" guys.

hm strange, it doesnt show up for me
    it's a shame, i have fragments left because i still need some motifs - yeah, i miss some pieces :I

Same here. Since the patch I haven't been able to find a single mystic who still sells the resin. I also posted a bug ingame about this, since the patch notes clearly said it should still be sold.
    The Mystic shows different items depending of your capabilities. Put some glass fragments into your inventory and retry.

Thanks for the info! I wouldn't have thought of this at all.

This is not really intuitive, they could have at least put this detail into the patch notes :/
  • loto
    loto
    ✭✭✭
    So I can't even make a page now? I have 7 fragments and they no longer drop, why?
  • Asardes
    Asardes
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    A good decision they got rid of them. They had decreased in guild store price almost to vendor price, since it was really unprofitable using them. The resin cost 10K and the glass motif pages were going for 10-12K as well, so you were actually losing money getting the resin and the fragments to make them. They should have added the separate pages at the voucher vendor though, to allow people who had already gotten some pages before to buy them separately, just like they did with Ebony.
    Beta tester since February 2014, played ESO-TU October 2015 - August 2022, currently on an extended break
    vMA (The Flawless Conqueror) | vVH (Spirit Slayer & of the Undying Song) | vDSA | vAA HM | vHRC HM | vSO HM | vMoL | vAS+1 | Emperor

PC-EU CP 3000+
    41,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Pact Veteran Trade: Exemplary
    Traders of the Covenant: God of Sales
    Tamriels Emporium: God of Sales
    Valinor Overflow: Trader
    The Traveling Merchant: Silver

Characters:
    Asardes | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 50 | Master Crafter: all traits & recipes, all styles released before High Isle
    Alxaril Nelcarion | 50 High Elf Sorcerer | AD AR 20 |
    Dro'Bear Three-paws | 50 Khajiit Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Veronique Nicole | 50 Breton Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Sabina Flavia Cosades | 50 Imperial Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Ervesa Neloren | 50 Dark Elf Dragonknight | EP AR 20 |
    Fendar Khodwin | 50 Redguard Sorcerer | DC AR 20 |
    Surilanwe of Lillandril | 50 High Elf Nightblade | AD AR 20 |
    Joleen the Swift | 50 Redguard Templar | DC AR 20 |
    Draynor Telvanni | 50 Dark Elf Warden | EP AR 20 |
    Claudius Tharn | 50 Necromancer | DC AR 20 |
    Nazura-la the Bonedancer | 50 Necromancer | AD AR 20 |

Tharkul gro-Shug | 50 Orc Dragonknight | DC AR 4 |
    Ushruka gra-Lhurgash | 50 Orc Sorcerer | AD AR 4 |
    Cienwen ferch Llywelyn | 50 Breton Nightblade | DC AR 4 |
    Plays-with-Sunray | 50 Argonian Templar | EP AR 4 |
    Milariel | 50 Wood Elf Warden | AD AR 4 |
    Scheei-Jul | 50 Necromancer | EP AR 4 |

PC-NA CP 1800+
    30,000+ Achievement Points before High Isle
    Member of:
    Savage Blade: Majestic Machette

Characters:
    Asardes the Exile | 50 Nord Dragonknight | EP AR 30 |
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    loto wrote: »
    So I can't even make a page now? I have 7 fragments and they no longer drop, why?

You can probably still find fragments at the guild stores if you look around.

Also ask guildies if they might have three (3) to spare.

• bongtokin420insd16
    bongtokin420insd16
    ✭✭✭✭
    ya they are going for 1k, but if you shop u can get lucky. ! found 100 for 10k, which which at least makes it even to get the resin and try for pages (BTW verified the resin is there if you have frags).

I'm just gonna stand pat. I bet they drop the resin price at some point once the throng has died down and we will be able to try to finish them up.
    Kaz_Wastelander PS4NA
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ya they are going for 1k, but if you shop u can get lucky. ! found 100 for 10k, which which at least makes it even to get the resin and try for pages (BTW verified the resin is there if you have frags).

I'm just gonna stand pat. I bet they drop the resin price at some point once the throng has died down and we will be able to try to finish them up.

I wouldn't count on the price of the resin going down.

ZOS left it in the game only as a safety valve for players who still have fragments ...
  • WaterBearer
    WaterBearer
    ✭✭
    I'm salty bc I accidentally bought a resin early on thinking it was for one of the Ambrosia recipes and I already have the glass motif lmaooooo, stupid.
  • loto
    loto
    ✭✭✭

Nice, but I was asking Why? as in why did they decide to remove them?
    Also I'm not part of guilds (personal preference and never seen one with a decent name)
  • helediron
    helediron
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Also I'm not part of guilds (personal preference and never seen one with a decent name)
    Most of crfters have got the glass motif long, long time ago and now the fragments just pile up. It's better to clean up these outdated rewards. Vouchers are more long-term solution.

I suggest Psijic recipe fragments get the same treatment. Drop the fragments and add the full recipe to voucher vendor.
    On hiatus. PC,EU,AD - crafting completionist - @helediron 900+ cp, @helestor 1000+ cp, @helestar 800+ cp, @helester 700+ cp - Dragonborn Z Suomikilta, Harrods, Master Crafter. - Blog - Crafthouse: all stations, all munduses, all dummies, open to everyone
  • Tarukmockto
    Tarukmockto
    ✭✭✭

@loto : Not sure why they made the decision, but happy they did so I don't keep getting the junk. If you listed your in-game name, platform and server info, you'd probably get inundated with donations from folks who want to be rid of them!

@helediron: Love the idea about the Psijic Fragments!
    Edited by Tarukmockto on March 19, 2018 8:34PM
    NA - DC - DK - PC