Maintenance for the week of October 22:
· [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: North American and European megaservers for maintenance – October 22, 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/441882/pc-mac-na-eu-maintenance-oct-22-2pm-edt

· Xbox One: North American and European megaservers for maintenance – October 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC)
· PlayStation®4: North American and European megaservers for maintenance – October 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC)
· ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 24, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)

LF trading guilds without monthly fees.

Algraxa
Algraxa
✭✭✭
Let me be clear, I am a filthy casual.... I have eight LVL50 CP615 (Currently) and have need of a support group for my serial character creation and grinding. As I level up the new cool thing, I get crap, crap I want to sell. Purple crap, blue crap, green crap, crap every leveling toon needs.(I mostly just melt the green crap for cash or materials)

I tend to play heavy for a few weeks at a time and take a few weeks off, so monthly fees never seem to work for me.

If you are looking for a contributor that will add to the lvl 1-CP160 items, send me, the filthy casual, and invite @Algraxa
Edited by Algraxa on March 15, 2018 12:47PM
  • Algraxa
    Algraxa
    ✭✭✭
    PS I also craft.... Lvl 50 in a few disciplines. (and collect Motifs) I think I am only missing eight at this point?