The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

T/F: People who avoid playing the objective to inflate their K:D ratio likely don't have souls

Nihility42
Nihility42
✭✭✭✭
Yes mad. Is it so hard to just play the objective?
Edited by Nihility42 on March 8, 2018 9:32PM

T/F: People who avoid playing the objective to inflate their K:D ratio likely don't have souls 27 votes

True. They're objectively the worst sort of person
55%
milesrodneymcneely2_ESOYakidafiAektannBlobskyBlanketFortKevin_of_DevinshireSeraphayelgabriebesusniandjaws343Apache_KidNihility42WildRaptorXAznoxLogey7 15 votes
True. Plz ban
11%
Johnfred24NiclasFridholmwozborne 3 votes
I am one of these people. Even I hate myself
33%
arkansas_ESOBeastnasStrider__RoshinSanctum74Taylor_MBGrimlok_SFakeFoxThogardPhoenixGrey 9 votes
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you haven't completed the Main Quest on that character, its sort of a major plot point that your character doesn't have a soul.

They're just role-playing.
  • redspecter23
    redspecter23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Secret option #4. Ban people who can't properly use the poll system.
  • slicksteezin
    slicksteezin
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yes that’s all well and good, but do you know what I hate more? People who have absolutely zero concept of what should or shouldn’t be a poll. If you’re gonna QQ, at least do it properly. 1/10
  • TheCyberDruid
    TheCyberDruid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wut?
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    What are you rambling about?
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • Loralai_907
    Loralai_907
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    .....great poll options....
    PC-NA - formerly, mommadani907Guild: Weeping Angels - Co-GMTwitter: @ Loralai_907 several Alt accounts....CP 1700+
    Active characters:Fauna Rosewood ( Bosmer Stam DK - Master Crafter/AD)///Loralai Darknova (Drunken Zombie Bosmer Stam Sorc - PvP/AD)Lilith Darknova ( Dunmer Mag DK - Master Crafter - PvP/AD)///and roughly 1billion alts
  • Leandor
    Leandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Today seems to be strange post day.
  • Slick_007
    Slick_007
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    they arent called vestige for nothing
  • kessik221
    kessik221
    ✭✭✭
    If you haven't completed the Main Quest on that character, its sort of a major plot point that your character doesn't have a soul.

When morrowind came out they changed the way the whole msq works. If you don't choose to start at the original story point, you are never murdered and your soul is never stolen.
  • kessik221
    kessik221
    ✭✭✭
    and im just taking a shot in the dark here.....but if the enemy is dead then they can't score right?
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    kessik221 wrote: »

When morrowind came out they changed the way the whole msq works. If you don't choose to start at the original story point, you are never murdered and your soul is never stolen.

And yet other quests still act like you don't have a soul regardless, so its kind of a moot point.
  • Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Can confirm. Im a hardcore roleplayer.
    PC NA - @dazkt - Dazk Ardoonkt / Sir Thogalot / Dask Dragoh’t / Dazk Dragoh’t / El Thogardo

Stream: twitch.tv/THOGARDvsThePeasants
    YouTube: http://youtube.com/c/thogardpvp

• FakeFox
    FakeFox
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    ZOS let's me que for specific modes -> I stop playing Deathmatch in other modes.
    EU/PC (GER) - Healermain since 2014 - 50305 Achievement Points - Youtube (PvE Healing Guides, Builds & Gameplay)
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    kessik221 wrote: »
    and im just taking a shot in the dark here.....but if the enemy is dead then they can't score right?

Wrong, they respawn and score while you're still messing around with their bud
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • NyassaV
    NyassaV
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Need's an other section.

Honestly I find it so amusing when people want my help in getting better and they brag about K:D... That is actually the #1 thing that stops me from helping you. If you care about your KDR then it means you won't try new things or experiment. Therefore you likely won't learn. I was able to learn pretty quickly because I ask a lot of question AND the fact I happily run into a situation I know I might loose. From that kind of experience I can learn things, like what situation not to run into. And other things of course
    Flawless Conqueror ~ Grand Overlord
    She/Her ~ PC/NA | I record things for fun and for info
  • Diddly_D_Potatoes
    Diddly_D_Potatoes
    ✭✭✭
    I think total damage and healing done is a greater indicator of contribution than KDR (as opposed to your score).
    You can show a fantastic KDR and have done less than 100k damage. Meaning you've just slinked around the edges of fights and only contributed with executes. Also if you die alot you probably wouldn't show a high total damage, and if you see someone with a million+ damage total you know they have put in some work. These million plus total damage folks usually also have very respectable KDR too.
  • Hoked_on_ponix
    Hoked_on_ponix
    ✭✭✭
    They are probably busy avoiding the meta 4 man premade group facerolling a team of PUGs not on comms.
  • arkansas_ESO
    arkansas_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I came to PVP to fight players not flags

Grand Overlord 25/8/17
  • disintegr8
    disintegr8
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Cannot vote if I do not understand what I am voting on...
    Australian on PS4 NA server.
    Everyone's entitled to an opinion.
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think total damage and healing done is a greater indicator of contribution than KDR (as opposed to your score).
    You can show a fantastic KDR and have done less than 100k damage. Meaning you've just slinked around the edges of fights and only contributed with executes. Also if you die alot you probably wouldn't show a high total damage, and if you see someone with a million+ damage total you know they have put in some work. These million plus total damage folks usually also have very respectable KDR too.

Opposite IMO

I can slot Grothdarr and spam Jabs all day long. Won't get a kill but my damage is gonna be over a million.

Or I can use my NB and single target nuke people and have sub 200k damage because I was efficient.

Personally, your actual BG point score is the best way to determine your effectiveness in BGs
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Diddly_D_Potatoes
    Diddly_D_Potatoes
    ✭✭✭
    Personally, your actual BG point score is the best way to determine your effectiveness in BGs

You're right. I was thinking of death matches when I should have been thinking of battlegrounds in general.

I can slot Grothdarr and spam Jabs all day long. Won't get a kill but my damage is gonna be over a million.

I still think that if you have done more than a million in total damage you have left a trail of bodies. Quantity has a quality of its own, and you would have racked up quite a few KBs despite not being as bursty. Particularly in no cp.
  • dodgehopper_ESO
    dodgehopper_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Why do people make ridiculous polls like this?

I understand the point you're making but I usually find it laughable how people don't play the rules of the match. Then again many players don't know what the rules of the matches are. Its one of those things where people have to get their feet wet to understand what is going on. It might help if the load screen actually made suggestions or there were a help for this.
    US/AD - Dodge Hopper - Vet Imperial Templar | US/AD - Goj-ei-Raj - Vet Argonian Nightblade
    US/AD - Arondonimo - Vet Altmer Sorcerer | US/AD - Azumarax - Vet Dunmer Dragon Knight
    US/AD - Barkan al-Sheharesh - Vet Redguard Dragon Knight | US/AD - Aelus Vortavoriil - Vet Altmer Templar
    US/AD - Shirari Qa'Dar - Vet Khajiit Nightblade | US/AD - Ndvari Mzunchvolenthumz - Vet Bosmer Nightblade
    US/EP - Yngmar - Vet Nord Dragon Knight | US/EP - Reloth Ur Fyr - Vet Dunmer Sorcerer
    US/DC - Muiredeach - Vet Breton Sorcerer | US/DC - Nachtrabe - Vet Orc Nightblade
    EU/DC - Dragol gro-Unglak - Vet Orc Dragon Knight | EU/DC - Targan al-Barkan - Vet Redguard Templar
    EU/DC - Wuthmir - Vet Nord Sorcerer | EU/DC - Kosh Ragotoro - Vet Khajiit Nightblade
    <And plenty more>
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why do people make ridiculous polls like this?

I understand the point you're making but I usually find it laughable how people don't play the rules of the match. Then again many players don't know what the rules of the matches are. Its one of those things where people have to get their feet wet to understand what is going on. It might help if the load screen actually made suggestions or there were a help for this.

Absolutely, the load bar, for example, should tell people your relic has to be home to score with a captured relic
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • del9
    del9
    ✭✭✭✭
    You know what’s soul-sucking? CTR
    PCNA

• ecru
    ecru
    ✭✭✭✭✭