The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Change hair colour option...

Velaethia
Velaethia
✭✭✭
Please... we can purchase a collection thing that allows us to change our style... why not colour?
Let's get one thing straight, I'm not ; )
  • Ratzkifal
    Ratzkifal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Because that way they can sell the same haircut with different colours to us. You gotta fill those crown crates with something after all!
    This Bosmer was tortured to death. There is nothing left to be done.
    Options
  • Velaethia
    Velaethia
    ✭✭✭
    Ratzkifal wrote: »
    Because that way they can sell the same haircut with different colours to us. You gotta fill those crown crates with something after all!

I've never seen a hairstyle not use whatever hair colour you set in the creation menu. So this is nonsense.
    Options
  • Zipadeedoodah
    Zipadeedoodah
    ✭✭✭
    This would be awesome! My templar looks awful with her golden blond hair now that she has that crazy vampire skin. I would love to be able to dye her hair a different color without having to use an appearance change token.
    Options
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Velaethia wrote: »
    Please... we can purchase a collection thing that allows us to change our style... why not colour?

or better, add hair dyeing to outfit station!!!
    Options
  • Abeille
    Abeille
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yes please. And make them not be race-locked (except for the Argonian colors I guess) because that makes no sense whatsoever.
    (Please do not come at me talking about lore, it is lore friendly trust me, please don't make me post all the pictures again)
    Just so that everyone knows, my Altmer still can't have black hair. About a dozen of Altmer NPCs in the game have black hair. Just saying.

Meet my characters:
    Command: Do the thing.

Zadarri, Khajiit Fist of Thalmor: The thing was done, as commanded.
    Durza gra-Maghul, Orc blacksmith: The thing was done perfectly, in the most efficient way.
    Tegwen, Bosmer troublemaker: You can't prove I didn't do the thing.
    Sings-Many-Songs, Argonian fisher: Sure, I'll do the thing... Eventually. Maybe.
    Aerindel, Altmer stormcaller: After extensive research, I've come to the conclusion that doing the thing would be a waste of resources.
    Liliel, Dunmer pyromancer: Aerindel said I shouldn't do the thing. Something about "resources".
    Gyda Snowcaller, Nord cryomancer: I will find a way to do it that won't waste resources and make Aerindel proud of me.
    Beatrice Leoriane, Breton vampire: I persuaded someone else into doing the thing. You are welcome, dear.
    Sahima, Redguard performer: Doing the thing sounds awfully unpleasant and really not my problem.
    Ellaria Valerius, Imperial priestess: I'll pray to the Eight for the thing to be done, if it is Their will.
    Options
  • Velaethia
    Velaethia
    ✭✭✭
    Abeille wrote: »
    Yes please. And make them not be race-locked (except for the Argonian colors I guess) because that makes no sense whatsoever.
    (Please do not come at me talking about lore, it is lore friendly trust me, please don't make me post all the pictures again)

Dying hair makes more sense than making your bald head magically have full length hair.
    Options
  • Grimm13
    Grimm13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Even allowing the use of a dye pack would be better.
    https://sparkforautism.org/

Season of DraggingOn
    It's your choice on how you vote with your $

PC-NA
    Options
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd love hair dying, but it would need to be a set number of matte colors. If people could dye their hair using any color they have at the dye station, we'll be seeing hair that looks like this.

25565914767_a39461c007_z.jpg
    Options
  • sozo108
    sozo108
    ✭✭✭
    Agreed, I definitely want this. I just purchased the hair styles pack in the crown store and am loving changing my style on the fly, but it sucks that I can't change the color without paying for a full appearance respec. Please allow us to use dyes on our hair.
    Options
  • Kendaric
    Kendaric
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It's unlikely they'll add it due to the availability of appearance change tokens. Or if they do it will likely be for a ridiculous high price to keep up the desire for the tokens.
      PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!. Outfit slots not being accountwide is ridiculous given their price. PC EU/PC NA roleplayer and solo PvE quester
      Options
    • SecretJoy
      SecretJoy
      ✭✭✭
      It would be nice to have a hair salon like they added in WoW. If they're smart, they would give you hair color options for gold and hair style changes for crowns. Maybe even facial accessories too.
      Options
    • Arobain
      Arobain
      ✭✭✭✭
      no thank you, we dont need any unrealistic hair colors in an elder scrolls game :)
      Edited by Arobain on February 23, 2018 4:52PM
      Options
    • SecretJoy
      SecretJoy
      ✭✭✭
      Arobain wrote: »
      no thank you, we dont need any unrealistic hair colors in an elder scrolls game :)

I fully agree with that. I don't think we should necessarily have access to all of the dyes for our hair. Access to all of the original options in the character creations screen however, would be nice.

Options
    • Rouven
      Rouven
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      SecretJoy wrote: »

I fully agree with that. I don't think we should necessarily have access to all of the dyes for our hair. Access to all of the original options in the character creations screen however, would be nice.

I'd extend that to the original options of all races. :)
      Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence every time. ~ Terry Pratchett
      Options
    • SecretJoy
      SecretJoy
      ✭✭✭
      Rouven wrote: »

Yes!!! Absolutely. I was just thinking of that when I created my new Bosmer. I was annoyed that they don't have a true black hair option :neutral:
      Options
    • sozo108
      sozo108
      ✭✭✭
      It would be nice to have a hair salon like they added in WoW. If they're smart, they would give you hair color options for gold and hair style changes for crowns. Maybe even facial accessories too.

You can already by packs with hair style and facial accessory changes in the crown store for a low price, just not color changes. They get added to your collections and include all the options you get at character creation.
      Options
    • SecretJoy
      SecretJoy
      ✭✭✭
      sobelding wrote: »

You can already by packs with hair style and facial accessory changes in the crown store for a low price, just not color changes. They get added to your collections and include all the options you get at character creation.

Yep, I'm aware of those. It would be nice to just pay for the one you wanted though...but I guess that wouldn't be as lucrative for ZoS.
      Options
    • QuebraRegra
      QuebraRegra
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      would like... need to ensure that my "Gnome" character's hair is white.
      Options
    • Yzalirk
      Yzalirk
      ✭✭✭✭
      Perhaps the dye station should apply to hair color besides just armor and costume dyeing.
      Options
    • Abeille
      Abeille
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      ✭✭✭✭✭
      Kendaric wrote: »
      It's unlikely they'll add it due to the availability of appearance change tokens. Or if they do it will likely be for a ridiculous high price to keep up the desire for the tokens.

The tokens do not let us use colors that are (unfairly) not available to the character's race, though.

This is literally all I want since this game was still in beta.
      Edited by Abeille on February 24, 2018 4:39PM
      Just so that everyone knows, my Altmer still can't have black hair. About a dozen of Altmer NPCs in the game have black hair. Just saying.

Meet my characters:
      Command: Do the thing.

Zadarri, Khajiit Fist of Thalmor: The thing was done, as commanded.
      Durza gra-Maghul, Orc blacksmith: The thing was done perfectly, in the most efficient way.
      Tegwen, Bosmer troublemaker: You can't prove I didn't do the thing.
      Sings-Many-Songs, Argonian fisher: Sure, I'll do the thing... Eventually. Maybe.
      Aerindel, Altmer stormcaller: After extensive research, I've come to the conclusion that doing the thing would be a waste of resources.
      Liliel, Dunmer pyromancer: Aerindel said I shouldn't do the thing. Something about "resources".
      Gyda Snowcaller, Nord cryomancer: I will find a way to do it that won't waste resources and make Aerindel proud of me.
      Beatrice Leoriane, Breton vampire: I persuaded someone else into doing the thing. You are welcome, dear.
      Sahima, Redguard performer: Doing the thing sounds awfully unpleasant and really not my problem.
      Ellaria Valerius, Imperial priestess: I'll pray to the Eight for the thing to be done, if it is Their will.
      Options
    • Velaethia
      Velaethia
      ✭✭✭
      Abeille wrote: »
      Kendaric wrote: »

The tokens do not let us use colors that are (unfairly) not available to the character's race, though.

This is literally all I want since this game was still in beta.

Make it so ZoS.

You like money, you make money on this. See its called a win/win.
      Options
    • Velaethia
      Velaethia
      ✭✭✭
      Seriously, has this still not been fixed? Does ZoS hate money? Do they go on a money burning rampage every Friday? Because if they're not physically doing it, they're doing in financially.
      Options