Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

MY game crashes right after i hit the play button the luancher

alextheflash
So i bought the imperial CE the night before early launch downloaded the game, and as soon as the servers opened up started playing (perfectly fine, besides a few crashes but that's to be expected the first day). I decided to take a nap seeing that i was up all night waiting, woke up later in the afternoon to get back on and as soon as i pressed play shortly after this crash error appears:
"Eso encountered a fatal error. (ERROR 6)
Description: Client fatal error"
I dont understand it was working fine before i stopped playing, so i looked on the forums to see if people had similar problems, I have tried running my .exe file as admn as well as compatibilty modes win7 and xp. i even changed the x variable in my usersettings file to 0. Nothing seems to work, i have undated and repaired, i get the same error file every time.
p.s. i have not uninstalled and re downloaded the client seeing that most people have and it doesn't help and everyone knows it takes for ever.