Maintenance for the week of June 3:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 3, 2:00AM EDT (6:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – June 5, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – June 5, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

Post-creation character customization?

Lynx7386
Lynx7386
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Did they ever add this into the game? The ability to change your character's appearance after creation via some kind of stylist/designer npc or vendor?

PS4 / NA
M'asad - Khajiit Nightblade - Healer
Pakhet - Khajiit Dragonknight - Tank
Raksha - Khajiit Sorcerer - Stamina DPS
Bastet - Khajiit Templar - Healer
Leonin - Khajiit Warden - Tank
  • kijima
    kijima
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No, it's not in game. It may well be introduced though considering just how many threads there are about character creation in the last day or so. As it stands right now, once a character is released into the TES world, that is that as they say.

For what it's worth, it is very common to want to change your character's looks, and many seasoned players that have fallen into this trap ( I know I fell into the trap of having a character I wasn't happy with in Skyrim, and it killed my immersion) will be taking their sweet time creating their character so they don't resent them in the future.

If you are going to invest a serious amount of time in this game, then I'd suggest perhaps a new character that you are happy with may be the go. You may not want to do the starter islands and tutorial all again, but in the longterm it's worth it.

Short term pain, long term gain.

Goodluck.

Been here since Feb 2014 - You'd think I'd be half reasonable at this game by now...

A'marta - AD Sorc Tank
    Kijima - AD DK Derps
    Annure - AD NB Derps
    Boom Crash Opera - AD Sorc DPS

Options