Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What do you guys think about a bards guild

Logey7
Logey7
✭✭
So currently me and three friends after completing a brotherhood contract met up at the anvil wayshrine and started playing the lute and drums and flute with one guy dancing. Everyone around us joined in so I quickly made up a bard based guild and invited the current partiers. I was wondering what you guys thought about it, as I think it was pretty comical, plus it could be pretty cool for role play if it comes to that

Best Answers

• bongtokin420insd16
    bongtokin420insd16
    ✭✭✭✭
    lol if i had a slot id join. I'm a writer IRL, and i think life is Art and this would be a fun RP idea.
    Edited by bongtokin420insd16 on March 12, 2018 5:39AM
    Kaz_Wastelander PS4NA
    Answer ✓
  • Ghettokid
    Ghettokid
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Too bad you're on xbox. I could've joined otherwise.
    Answer ✓
  • Logey7
    Logey7
    ✭✭
    So far we've done a few concerts at a few wayshrines and I feel like if we were able to actually get more than four people in the guild it may actually be pretty sweet. Thanks for the encouraging words bong!
  • Logey7
    Logey7
    ✭✭
    Ah sorry mate :(
  • Logey7
    Logey7
    ✭✭
    Let me ask a followup question, do you guys think it would be worth advertising on the NA Xbox guild page?
  • bongtokin420insd16
    bongtokin420insd16
    ✭✭✭✭
    Why not?

There are Niche guilds for everything else, why not this?
    Im PS4 NA too or id join :(
    Kaz_Wastelander PS4NA
  • Logey7
    Logey7
    ✭✭
    Thanks for your help! And apologies for being the wrong platform, that stinks, but I greatly appreciate the opinions!
  • Logey7
    Logey7
    ✭✭
    Okay got a ad posted, I have no idea whether I did that right or not XD
  • SujammaAndFlin
    I love to sing and my best friend who also plays, plays harmonica and guitar. So perhaps? Is it strictly roleplay?
    Keep your CHIM up!
  • Logey7
    Logey7
    ✭✭
    I love to sing and my best friend who also plays, plays harmonica and guitar. So perhaps? Is it strictly roleplay?

Short answer: no we arent strictly roleplaying Lomg answer: Strictly role-playing I feel doesn't accurately describe any guild. It would be too hard to accomplish. We like to pop up at wayshrines and start playing instruments and get a show going and we try to keep the rp going as best as possible then, but no it's not strictly role play right now, not enough people to even attempt that. Eventually out goal is to set up our own tavern and play in there while serving food and drinks, I think that would be cool, but as of now not much of this is very possible. Sorry for the long answer :/
  • Logey7
    Logey7
    ✭✭
    It bombed btw XD
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Logey7 wrote: »
    What do you guys think about a bards guild?
    And have a dedicated quest line called "The Bard's Tale" ...
    cheer.gif
  • Logey7
    Logey7
    ✭✭
    SirAndy wrote: »
    Logey7 wrote: »
    What do you guys think about a bards guild?
    And have a dedicated quest line called "The Bard's Tale" ...
    cheer.gif

Would've been cool had the whole thing not failed xD
    Edited by Logey7 on April 13, 2018 4:16AM
  • bongtokin420insd16
    bongtokin420insd16
    ✭✭✭✭
    damn. RIP
    Kaz_Wastelander PS4NA
  • Tucker3711
    Tucker3711
    ✭✭✭
    Heck YAS! Bards are amazing!
    @Tucker311- PC
    Tucker3711
    Nord Beth Rose (EP)
    Imperial Freya Var (DC)
    High Elf Hestia du foyer (AD)
    Wood Elf Epona Caoin (AD)
    Hotstuff Queen
  • Logey7
    Logey7
    ✭✭
    Yeah it was fun but the other members moved onto other games already and no one ever joined, so they aren't as great as they appear I guess
  • bryn_hilde
    We have one! It is on PS4 though, unfortunately.. ): But for you all who may be interested:

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/411599/active-quality-rp-guild-na-server-ps4#latest
  • Merlin13KAGL
    Merlin13KAGL
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think it would probably sound like the warm up before a 5th grade band concert...
    Just because you don't like the way something is doesn't necessarily make it wrong...

Earn it.

IRL'ing for a while for assorted reasons, in forum, and in game.
    I am neither warm, nor fuzzy...
    Probably has checkbox on Customer Service profile that say High Aggro, 99% immunity to BS