Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

I can log into my Account but not into the game. My account shows everything correct.

ptjohns10
ptjohns10
Soul Shriven
When I try to log into the game I get a login error. I go to the support website and cannot login. I can login to my account though and everything looks correct. I have checked maintenance status and the game looks like it is up and running. I did see some mention of a problem with outdated add-ons. The last time I played I clicked on allow outdated add-ons. If this is the problem, how do I uninstall add-ons to make the game login work?
  • Scraelos
    Scraelos
    ✭✭✭
    · [IN PROGRESS] PC/Mac: North American and European megaservers for patch maintenance – February 26, 4:00AM EST (9:00 UTC)
  • skywarnmc27
    skywarnmc27
    ✭✭✭
    Server atm for PC-NA is borked.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    We are currently investigating issues some players are having regarding logging into the North American and European PC/Mac megaservers. We will update as new information becomes available.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • RezQQme
    RezQQme
    Soul Shriven
    Seems I'm having the same issue. Got kicked from server and tried to relog. Only to get to the character field en getting kicked again when I tried to load one of my characters. Then I got the persistant error 307 and that completely killed my game night.
  • Chaosweasel
    Chaosweasel
    Soul Shriven
    Currently having the same issue. Got dc'ed from game and now get login failure.
  • usmcjdking
    usmcjdking
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Currently having the same issue. Got dc'ed from game and now get login failure.

Same issue as previous poster at around the same time. PC/NA.
  • Jamellian
    Jamellian
    ✭✭
    I have this same issue. I was able to login 1 time tonight, but then I've gotten a steady stream of errors.
    It either error 200 or 108.
    Once in a while I get to the character selection screen, but then on trying to login in with a character get booted with a login failure, no explanation.

You guys have generally been good about fixing this kinda thing. Though Its been 3 hours now and I have to go to bed soon.

Before you say anything, Yes I have read the info pages and check my setups. I run repair install about 3 times and nothing ever happens. Getting a little frustarated.
  • Jamellian
    Jamellian
    ✭✭
    Update from earlier.
    Yes My login issues still exist. Most of the time I don't event get Logged into my account, just an error mostly 108 or 200.
    Sometimes I do get logged into my account Maybe I'm guessing 1 of 7 attempts. Though after that it gets weird.

Once I get to the character selection screen , I have only been able to get 4 selected characters all the way logged into the game. Those 4 were primarily to train at the stables. Not even going for checking my deliveries, too much frustration.

1 Character I did play for a bit though. getting into shops in town was not a problem at all. Neither did I have any problem using the portals. Though I did have a problem going into and out of the Outlaws Refuge in the Allikir Dessert. Got disconnected trying to go in. Then the same thing happened twice going out.

Hope You guys figure out whats going on.
  • Kiyakotari
    Kiyakotari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Same here, major login issues.

About 36-48 hours ago (shortly after the new items - Erstwhile Sanctuary, Hubalajad's Furnishing Pack, Sithis Statue - were added to the store) I started getting kicked from the game unexpectedly. Straight to the log in screen with no warning. It happened a couple of times, but I put it down to ESO weirdness, even though it has never happened before. Then yesterday it started to happen more frequently, and yesterday evening I was kicked from the game and was completely unable to log back in, receiving a 200 error. I completely closed out the game and launcher, reloaded, and my launcher displayed an error 210.

I reset the modem a couple of times, restarted the game a couple of times. That didn't fix it, it was getting late. I went to bed.

This morning, I took the following steps:

1) Confirmed antivirus and firewall exceptions for both launcher and ESO game exe.
    2) Confirmed that game was run as Admin.
    3) Checked for updates using launcher.
    4) Ran repair using launcher.
    5) Renamed ProgramData file in Launcher folder.
    6) Checked for updates again.
    7) Repaired again.

I was able to get into the game for about 20 minutes, but then I was kicked back out again. Once again, I have a 108 error, which becomes a 200 error in the game login screen, and a 210 error on the launcher.

Going through the steps above again has had no impact. Nothing that I have done on my end seems to have any impact on whether or not I'm able to log in.
    Edited by Kiyakotari on March 11, 2018 8:11PM
  • NeKryXe
    NeKryXe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    i had a free Sunday to play ESO but it end up in a failed plan :\

i started to get Error 303 on EU server earlier today. every time i switched character i got that error repeatedly.

now it got worst. now i'm getting Error 307 "booted from server".

what does this mean? is there any problem with my account?
    Edited by NeKryXe on March 11, 2018 10:07PM