Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

coldharbour Main quest

Woodfin95
Woodfin95
✭✭
So i basically grinded to level 41. I managed to get to coldharbour by telerporting to a friend.

How do i start the main quest to kill Molag ba?
PS4 EU.
PSN:Woodfin-95
DC-Hellhounds
  • JuZ
    JuZ
    ✭✭
    Speak to the groundskeeper and she'll get you started with the Army of Meridia quest line, but you won't actually face Molag until you're level 50 as that's when the God of Schemes quest is given to you.
  • Woodfin95
    Woodfin95
    ✭✭
    Okay thanks
    PS4 EU.
    DC-Hellhounds
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    JuZ wrote: »
    Speak to the groundskeeper and she'll get you started with the Army of Meridia quest line, but you won't actually face Molag until you're level 50 as that's when the God of Schemes quest is given to you.

I have battled Molag Bal at less than L50
    Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• JimmyKeal
    JimmyKeal
    Whilst grinding have you been completing the Main Questline as you've gone up in levels? If you haven't completely the Main Quest you can't start The Army of Meridia and therefore won't be able to proceed to facing Molag Bal.

I think you can face Molag Bal from Lvl 40 onwards but you are required to complete the relevant quests beforehand, including any Main Quests you may have missed out whilst grinding. Head to the Harborage if not
  • Woodfin95
    Woodfin95
    ✭✭
    I've been keeping up with the Harborage quest line just not allaince main story
    PS4 EU.
    DC-Hellhounds
  • Nestor
    Nestor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    JimmyKeal wrote: »
    Whilst grinding have you been completing the Main Questline as you've gone up in levels? If you haven't completely the Main Quest you can't start The Army of Meridia and therefore won't be able to proceed to facing Molag Bal.

Unless they changed something, you can, and in fact, Lore wise, you should do Coldharbor before you go and have your chat with Molag Bal for the final time. Otherwise the interaction you have with Molag Bal during the Coldharbor quests does not make much sense. It is meant as a preview of the being your going to be facing in the final battle.

Enjoy the game, life is what you really want to be worried about.

PakKat "Everything was going well, until I died"
    Gary Gravestink "I am glad you died, I needed the help"

• SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There are two parts, the Coldharbor main quest which takes you through the Meridia questline and then the final battle which is part of the main quest and given to you by the prophet.

You can't get the final quest until you are level 45 ...
    :smile:
  • Ilsabet
    Ilsabet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Nestor wrote: »

Unless they changed something, you can, and in fact, Lore wise, you should do Coldharbor before you go and have your chat with Molag Bal for the final time. Otherwise the interaction you have with Molag Bal during the Coldharbor quests does not make much sense. It is meant as a preview of the being your going to be facing in the final battle.

When I finished the next-to-last main quest (the last one being the one to fight Molag Bal), I was level 49 and had not yet begun Coldharbour. The Prophet basically told me to go help the gang in Coldharbour and then get back to him. So I believe that they won't even give you the last main quest until you finish the Coldharbour story.

I got summoned to the Harborage for the final Molag Bal quest immediately after finishing the last Coldharbour quest.
    Ilsabet Menard - DC Breton Nightblade archer - Savior of Pretty Much Everything, Grand Overlord & Empress Nubcakes
    Katarin Auclair - DC Breton Warden healer & ice mage
    My characters and their overly elaborate backstories
    Ilsabet's Headcanon
    The Adventures of Torbyrn Windchaser - Breaking the Ice & Ashes to Ashes
    PC NA
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you haven't completely the Main Quest you can't start The Army of Meridia and therefore won't be able to proceed to facing Molag Bal.

That is not true. I just leveled an crafting alt to VR rank and i had not done any of the main quests at all on that character. After completing the last of my faction zone, i was sent to Coldharbor.

In fact, i did not touch the main quest until i was completely finished with everything in Coldharbor.
    :smile:
  • generalmyrick
    generalmyrick
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    can i just to warp to coldharbor anytime and talk to meridia?
    "The red pill and its opposite, the blue pill, are a popular cultural meme, a metaphor representing the choice between:

Knowledge, freedom, uncertainty and the brutal truths of reality (red pill)
    Security, happiness, beauty, and the blissful ignorance of illusion (blue pill)"

Insight to Agree to Awesome Ratio = 1:6.04:2.76 as of 1/25/2019

Compared to people that I've ignored = I am 18% more insightful, 20% less agreeable, and 88% more awesome.
  • Ilsabet
    Ilsabet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    can i just to warp to coldharbor anytime and talk to meridia?

Yes.
    Ilsabet Menard - DC Breton Nightblade archer - Savior of Pretty Much Everything, Grand Overlord & Empress Nubcakes
    Katarin Auclair - DC Breton Warden healer & ice mage
    My characters and their overly elaborate backstories
    Ilsabet's Headcanon
    The Adventures of Torbyrn Windchaser - Breaking the Ice & Ashes to Ashes
    PC NA
  • JKorr
    JKorr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    2 year old thread necro.....