Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Changing some sets around

BuyMe500Pugs_Please
I have a nord stamina sorcerer atm with hundings/ashen grip 3 piece and 3 agility. I can only average 20k on the dps dummy and think i have reached the limit i can do with this setup, i was thinking about obviously keeping hundings but replacing the other two sets with a 5 piece spriggan thorns set and 1 piece velidreth (shoulder) so it would go like this. 4 hundings on body, velidreth, 2 spriggan on body, 2 rings, necklace, hunding bow, hunding dagger. That last dagger would just be a random, is this better? I have enough mats to gold all this and then some, but was hesitant to do it with the gear i was using? Also one last thing, do i need more cp to start seeing better results, like the same increase i saw from 0cp to 300? Will that continue from 300 to 600/700.
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You should be able to wear a monster helm amd shoulder, because ideally you'll be using a Maelstrom or Master bow, so the having a 5 piece on your bow bar isn't as important.
  • BuyMe500Pugs_Please
    Maelstrom bow is the ultimate goal, however I got stuck on stage 6 boss last month, not been back since