The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

pre-order items only for one toon?

roastedbean
hi quick question i started a toon and got all the the items from the pre-order stuff maps and pets but i didnt want to play that one due to picking wrong fraction so i started again and deleted the wrong one. when i loged on my new toon i found that i couldnt get the pets and maps due to them being taken from my other toon. is it a one off thing or is it a bug and should be sent for every toon?
  • Winke
    Winke
    ✭✭✭
    If it is a bug then I have the same issue :) but in the last beta it was functioning just like this so perhaps its 'working as intended' :wink:
    :: Winke::Breton Templar::Merchant::
    ::Koke::Argonian Dragon Knight:: Bard::
    The Obsidian Brotherhood
    "Eldest, that's what I am...he remembers the first raindrop and the first acorn...he knew the dark under the stars when it was fearless — before the Dark Lord came from Outside.."
  • roastedbean
    hopes it is a bug would have lost all that stuff. it would be silly if it wasnt.
  • pgiambal
    pgiambal
    There is now a warning upon opening the launcher that players should deposit preorder claims in their bank before deleting their character, so as to prevent losing them.

They may change this in the future, but it looks like for the immediate future you've lost them :(
  • TheBaldGuy
    They clarified this during the PTS testing that it is only to 1 character. The items can be transferred to any character you create but just 1 time only. You can buy a white mount on every toon however.
  • HenryH3894
    eeep. You made a serious mistake of deleting your character. I remember upon receiving those items in-game you received a mail warning you to keep them in your bank in case the character is deleted...
    You will need to contact costumer support :)
    Henry.H - Evalkyre
    -
    "When Dark Clouds overshadow all Light... Look for the Silver Lining... Excelsior!"
  • roastedbean
    ok will do. when i deleted my character i didnt get a warning