The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 13:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – May 14, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

how to walk

Loveandpower
I know you can do like a normal run, then a sprint. You will probably think I am crazy but is there a way to walk ?
  • nerevarine1138
    nerevarine1138
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Go to the controls portion of the settings menu and set a toggle key for the run/walk command. It is unassigned by default.
    ----
    Murray?
    Options
  • kijima
    kijima
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Huh?

You mean you don't want to run from quest to quest like the other 1,000,000 players are doing? Yup, keybind walk helps with immersion, at least it does for me.
    Edited by kijima on March 31, 2014 12:00AM
    Been here since Feb 2014 - You'd think I'd be half reasonable at this game by now...

A'marta - AD Sorc Tank
    Kijima - AD DK Derps
    Annure - AD NB Derps
    Boom Crash Opera - AD Sorc DPS

Options
  • Pistolera_ESO
    Pistolera_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I've walked the pathways just to enjoy the scenery. ;)
    -Guildies-
    Tyrs Paladium
    Options
  • Loveandpower
    kijima wrote: »
    Huh?

You mean you don't want to run from quest to quest like the other 1,000,000 players are doing? Yup, keybind walk helps with immersion, at least it does for me.
    Nah some npc like the prophet will walk and I run and yeah...
    Options
  • DenverRalphy
    DenverRalphy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've never bothered to look into it myself, but does walk vs run affect sneaking like previous TES titles?
    Options