Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts

If Armour has been enchanted once...

Bansidhe1965
When you reach the next threshold,can you enchant again ?

EG: Chestpiece enchanted at 28 with lesser glyph,if I use a moderate glyph at lv30,will it work ?
The bridges burning behind us merely light our way forward PC-NA Main: Hepzebah Mag / sorc
  • JKorr
    JKorr
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Not if the gear is still level 28. The level of the gear determines the level of the glyph you can use.
    http://en.uesp.net/wiki/Online:Glyphs

If I misunderstood, and you meant you'd gotten new level 30 gear, I apologize. Yes, The moderate glyph will work for level 30 gear.
    Edited by JKorr on March 7, 2018 3:18PM
  • davey1107
    davey1107
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You may overwrite enchantments on anything at any time by applying a new glyph. The old enchantment will be destroyed, and you cannot revert back to it.

You may apply any level enchantment up to the level of that gear. A level 40 chest, for example, can be enchanted with a level 20 glyph, a level 30, or a level 40. It cannot be enchanted with glyphs over level 40.

• Colecovision
    Colecovision
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    davey1107 wrote: »
    You may overwrite enchantments on anything at any time by applying a new glyph. The old enchantment will be destroyed, and you cannot revert back to it.

You may apply any level enchantment up to the level of that gear. A level 40 chest, for example, can be enchanted with a level 20 glyph, a level 30, or a level 40. It cannot be enchanted with glyphs over level 40.

As an example, you can put a blue level 20 enchantment over your gold cp160 enchantment on you primary gear if you aren’t paying attention. I tested that last night for everyone.

• Feric51
    Feric51
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    davey1107 wrote: »

As an example, you can put a blue level 20 enchantment over your gold cp160 enchantment on you primary gear if you aren’t paying attention. I tested that last night for everyone.

I’ve tested that myself on at least three occasions, lol!
    Feric51
    Xbox NA

Darkness Falls: The Crusade survivor (you young kids will never know the struggle of text-based games)