Maintenance for the week of June 3:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – June 3, 2:00AM EDT (6:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – June 5, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – June 5, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

Mount will not spawn.

Illusive
Illusive
Not sure if this is a bug or I am missing something about mounts. But after a few hours of playing, my mount (imperial horse), just quit spawning. I would hit the H key and all that will happen is the error noise that would play usually when it says: you can't spawn it here. ( In this case, the message isn't showing)

I tried re-logging, reloading and buying another horse and nothing works. I even changed my key bindings a couple times.

Can someone help, am I missing something or should I just wait this out to see if it is a bug?

Note: I am at a location where horses can spawn, I see them running all over the place.
Edited by Illusive on March 30, 2014 10:35PM
  • Bunk
    Bunk
    ✭✭✭
    Having the same issue. Some people suggested /stuck. It did not help.
    idiot
    Options
  • Saerydoth
    Saerydoth
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you either die or use /stuck, it will work
    Options
  • Illusive
    Illusive
    Saerydoth wrote: »
    /Stuck worked for me, thank you. I hope they fixed this so I don't need to die every time its bugs out.
    Options
  • Saerydoth
    Saerydoth
    ✭✭✭✭
    Illusive wrote: »
    Saerydoth wrote: »
    /Stuck worked for me, thank you. I hope they fixed this so I don't need to die every time its bugs out.

Last I heard, the devs were looking into the issue. But that is a workaround for now.

Options