Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

New meteor bug from the last small update

fastolfv_ESO
fastolfv_ESO
✭✭✭✭✭
so it really seemed like the meteor bug was fixed for like 3 days but after the small update on around the 26th it managed to actually get worse. I wish i was recording this i came down bleaks north hill and killed a dk at the postern, then pushed to the fd with my grp. As we hit the FD im lifted off the ground and dragged into bleaks second floor, then into the ground in bleaks, then to the northern door, then to northern bleaks hill where i was dropped dead where i started. A few seconds later teleported back to the fd still dead still confused on wtf just happened, how can you fail to code something so bad you go on a world tour every time your hit by a meteor? nevermind the fact while the games showing you around cyro you can be killed
  • Anazasi
    Anazasi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This type of behavior happened last night repeatedly. It really needs to be fixed or removed but the ghost porting / jumping needs to stop.
  • Reverb
    Reverb
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's not just meteor. Several skills with a knockback are causing a player-position desync.

In an assuredly not-at-all-related coincidence, all three alliances had a handful of players were spamming the hell out of these skills last night, despite not having slotted them in the previous weeks. (If I were as cool as @SirAndy I would put a shrug emoji here).
    Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you. ~Friedrich Nietzsche
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Reverb wrote: »
    (If I were as cool as @SirAndy I would put a shrug emoji here).
    @Reverb

Pick one, simply right-click on a emoji, select "Copy image location/address" and paste it in a Image url box from the tools above the post box.
    thesidekickorder.com/bbs2/index.php?act=legends&CODE=emoticons
    bye1.gif
    Edited by SirAndy on February 28, 2018 5:38PM
  • Zaldan
    Zaldan
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd still like to know how the code can be so bad my character after rezing at a keep that isn't under attack or near fighting and can go into combat when not grouped, no stealthed enemies in the keep either ;) seriously how broken is the code for that to even be possible
    Dovie'andi se tovya sagain.
    Niidro tiid wah fusvok dirkah.

aka.@Cuthceol
  • Jaimeh
    Jaimeh
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nothing constructive to add, I do hope it gets fixed, but I just wanted to say this gave me such a laugh: 'how can you fail to code something so bad you go on a world tour every time your hit by a meteor' :lol:
  • Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I was seeing some weird jumping around when I was getting cc'ed with KBs as well, and frequent double applications of it as well. Far more than normal.

Not quite the level the OP is seeing, but something was definitely up. I thought it was just me, though.
    Agrippa Invisus / Indominus / Inprimis / Inviolatus
    DragonKnight / Templar / Warden / Sorcerer - Vagabond
    Once a General, now a Citizen
    Former Emperor of Bloodthorn and Vivec
    For Sweetrolls! FOR FIMIAN!
  • Luthid
    Luthid
    ✭✭✭
    I was seeing some weird jumping around when I was getting cc'ed with KBs as well, and frequent double applications of it as well. Far more than normal.

Not quite the level the OP is seeing, but something was definitely up. I thought it was just me, though.

I actually watched your toon, and a few others, flopping around on the stairs at Ales farm last night. Definitely odd things going on with cc and knockbacks.
  • gabriebe
    gabriebe
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It does that on Draining Shot too occasionally. I got knocked off the ring at Aleswell, survived the fall damage, then dragged back to the top only to be sent back to the ground and have my corpse dragged back to the top again.
    Former Empresses: Saliva Bortschion (MagBlade), Janet From Finance (PvP MagSorc), Carla Swagan (Tank DK), Estelle Born (StamBlade), Enya Arsenal (MagPlar), Anita Nurse (Magplar Healer), Bearback Brigitte (Magden), Rachel Justice (MagDK), Nicole From Payroll (Stamden), Bailiff Belinda (PvE MagSorc), Féline Dion (StamDK), Septic Tank Tina (Necro Tank)

The runts: The Trolly Spirit (Tank Sorc), Floods-Your-Basement (Warden Healer) Dinah Asthma (Magcro), Total Top Tony (Stamcro)

The traitor
    s: Janis Javelin (Stamplar, EP), Barbecue Becky (Magblade Healer, AD)

PvE: Gryphon Heart, Immortal Redeemer, Flawless Conqueror

GM: Animal Control

• Rohaus
    Rohaus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ZOS’ anti cheat measure. Stop cheating and your character will resume normal functionality.

Cheers,

Oh and just kidding.
    Edited by Rohaus on March 2, 2018 6:56PM
    YouTube channel Rohaus Lives!
    Daggerfall Covenant
    VR16 DragonKnight
  • Jadokis
    Jadokis
    ✭✭✭
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u0Cnwo0-WKc
    all that needs to be said.
    Edited by Jadokis on March 2, 2018 7:09PM
  • GaunterODim
    GaunterODim
    ✭✭✭✭
  • casparian
    casparian
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I would be way more forgiving and understanding of this week's bugs if someone from ZOS would show up in any one of the two dozen threads that have been created about them and simply say "we see your reports and we're looking into it". But for some reason they haven't put those nine words in a single one of these threads all week, despite being highly responsive throughout the PTS cycle. What's going on?
    Edited by casparian on March 2, 2018 7:24PM
    7-day PVP campaign regular 2016-2019, Flawless Conqueror. MagDK/stamplar/stamwarden/mageblade. Requiem, Legend, Knights of Daggerfall. Currently retired from the wars; waiting on performance improvements.
  • fastolfv_ESO
    fastolfv_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    hell i have someone in guild who crashes if they try to logon their main after that little update, still cant at this time they wont even respond to that thread its radio silence as usual from zenimax. If they dont respond it doesnt exist right?
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This has been happening to me since Clockwork City where I'm dragged back to where the,meteor hit, then dumped back to where I was.
  • Sacredx
    Sacredx
    ✭✭✭
    Jadokis wrote: »

RBPcJ8S.png

PC NA PvP Oceanic
    The Kelly Gang [TKG]
    Highest kill streak: https://i.imgur.com/V6jJhoy.png
    KB sample: https://i.imgur.com/n7TFyZr.png
    TKG raid sample: https://youtube.com/watch?v=RkrsHg3T7pc
  • Zbigb4life
    Zbigb4life
    ✭✭✭✭
    casparian wrote: »
    I would be way more forgiving and understanding of this week's bugs if someone from ZOS would show up in any one of the two dozen threads that have been created about them and simply say "we see your reports and we're looking into it". But for some reason they haven't put those nine words in a single one of these threads all week, despite being highly responsive throughout the PTS cycle. What's going on?

They don't know how to fix it, so they act as there is no issue at all
  • Earthewen
    Earthewen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    so it really seemed like the meteor bug was fixed for like 3 days but after the small update on around the 26th it managed to actually get worse. I wish i was recording this i came down bleaks north hill and killed a dk at the postern, then pushed to the fd with my grp. As we hit the FD im lifted off the ground and dragged into bleaks second floor, then into the ground in bleaks, then to the northern door, then to northern bleaks hill where i was dropped dead where i started. A few seconds later teleported back to the fd still dead still confused on wtf just happened, how can you fail to code something so bad you go on a world tour every time your hit by a meteor? nevermind the fact while the games showing you around cyro you can be killed

I am also very frustrated with this bug. While the first time was kind of funny, the repeat offenses are really getting rather annoying. This has been going on way too long for sure.
  • Venom4You
    Venom4You
    ✭✭✭
    I experienced the same bug multiple times when my character has been affected by werewolves ability "Piercing Howl". Werewolves are currently abusing this bug on cc cool down non-stop in pvp. Its incredibly broken and the players know it - the abusers obviously like to t bag a lot more :| . ZOS needs to fix this bug, FAST!
    Aka Crowley

Member of Zerg Squad (EP/AD - EU)
    Role: Raid Healer
    Main Characters: Majestic Crowley (Warden Healer - EP) / Father Crowley (Templar Healer - AD) / Brother Crowley (Templar Healer - DC)
  • Sandman929
    Sandman929
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sacredx wrote: »
    Jadokis wrote: »

RBPcJ8S.png

Still, that's impressive commitment to making a funny video.
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Meteors are the new ranged counter to destro ball groups that people were wanting. Can’t break the group up to wipe them? Just drop two or three meteors and let the buggy code split the group up for you. I’m seeing more meteors hit on/near me than ever recently. Tossed around like a dinghy in a hurricane.
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Stamden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Miralys, EP Magsorc, AR 34
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 33
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • Agrippa_Invisus
    Agrippa_Invisus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Kartalin wrote: »
    Meteors are the new ranged counter to destro ball groups that people were wanting. Can’t break the group up to wipe them? Just drop two or three meteors and let the buggy code split the group up for you. I’m seeing more meteors hit on/near me than ever recently. Tossed around like a dinghy in a hurricane.

Same.

When the fighting is especially intense, you'll see group members dragged off by meteors that happened 30 seconds ago.

People crutching on buggy code is par for the course in ESO, though.
    Agrippa Invisus / Indominus / Inprimis / Inviolatus
    DragonKnight / Templar / Warden / Sorcerer - Vagabond
    Once a General, now a Citizen
    Former Emperor of Bloodthorn and Vivec
    For Sweetrolls! FOR FIMIAN!
  • IlCanis_LupuslI
    IlCanis_LupuslI
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think its pretty handy, someone was trying to zerg me down caughmagdkempcaugh he Shooting Stared me, i cloaked and blocked and somehow it “purged“ the shooting star Finally a bug I actually like
    Edited by IlCanis_LupuslI on March 8, 2018 5:41PM
    Cp 1490
    Xbox-EU-AD
    Khajiit Night blade Healer(BiS for cuteness)-Flawless Conquerer Grand Overlord
    Khajiit Stamsorc Werewolf, Flawless Conquerer (1st attempt ww form during the entire dungeon) main
    Khajiit(Master Race) Templar Healer, Flawless Conquerer
    Khajiit Stam dk, Flawless conquerer, 2nd attempt
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQhCmVHwZioVyTEDberxGtA?view_as=public
    Werewolf Veteran player, Since Wrathstone-DLC "Raid-Wolf", 50k dps with fracture, Pvp Healer.