The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Direfrost Keep - Please Remove 2 player minimum restriction on this

Giraffon
Giraffon
✭✭✭✭✭
Any vet player could run this one like a delve on normal. Please remove the 2 player requirement to open the gate half way through.
Giraffon - Beta Lizard - For the Pact!
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There was a time I'm sure people found a way to solo it, just unsure if that was a glitch, using the exit corridor of the room the boss is in or something
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • BigBadVolk
    BigBadVolk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Beardimus wrote: »
    There was a time I'm sure people found a way to solo it, just unsure if that was a glitch, using the exit corridor of the room the boss is in or something

If I remember that was a glitch, and only templars could do it
    "The ass is similar to the opinion: Everyone has it, but no one cares about the others!"
    I'm 120 years old
  • Luigi_Vampa
    Luigi_Vampa
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I hate the two player pressure plate requirements. Oh, my character isn't smart enough to put a rock on the other pressure plate? Good thing the fate of Nirn is in his hands...
    PC/EU DC
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You can solo Direfrost Keep. There are several threads on the subject here.
    I just ran it solo last weekend.

In short, clear everything up to the plates, backtrack to the room just east that shows the small tunnel that goes to the room under the plate room.
    There will be a locked gate. Walk up to the gate and you can "use" the lever on the other side to open it.
    Make your way through the tunnel to the room under the plate room.
    There is also a locked gate there which you can not open but you can aggro the boss from near the gate.
    Kill the boss through the gate.
    Backtrack to the start of the dungeon and use the portal to teleport into the room, from there you can proceed like normal and finish the dungeon.

bye1.gif

PS: If you are running on vet and you have a pet out, put the pet away for the final boss and the guy that is the bosse's assistant (apprentice?).
    They both have an attack that siphons health from you and you can interrupt it, but if you have a pet out, they will siphon from the pet instead and you can not interrupt that. On normal, you can dps them down anyways, but on vet they can heal up to 100% easy that way, so it's best to put your pets away for those two fights.

Edited by SirAndy on March 1, 2018 12:57AM
  • Giraffon
    Giraffon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SirAndy wrote: »
    You can solo Direfrost Keep. There are several threads on the subject here.
    I just ran it solo last weekend.

In short, clear everything up to the plates, backtrack to the room just east that shows the small tunnel that goes to the room under the plate room.
    There will be a locked gate. Walk up to the gate and you can "use" the lever on the other side to open it.
    Make your way through the tunnel to the room under the plate room.
    There is also a locked gate there which you can not open but you can aggro the boss from near the gate.
    Kill the boss through the gate.
    Backtrack to the start of the dungeon and use the portal to teleport into the room, from there you can proceed like normal and finish the dungeon.

bye1.gif

PS: If you are running on vet and you have a pet out, put the pet away for the final boss and the guy that is the bosse's assistant (apprentice?).
    They both have an attack that siphons health from you and you can interrupt it, but if you have a pet out, they will siphon from the pet instead and you can not interrupt that. On normal, you can dps them down anyways, but on vet they can heal up to 100% easy that way, so it's best to put your pets away for those two fights.

I'll have to give that a try! Thanks for sharing!
    Giraffon - Beta Lizard - For the Pact!