The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Is the game is performing worse after update?

• rimmidimdim
    rimmidimdim
    ✭✭✭
    Thogard wrote: »
    It's way worse now, in BGs if you kill someone they float around on ground for a little bit. I'm used to it now. It happens more than not

This wouldn’t be as much of a problem if they were targetable. But they’re not.. and they can still attack you.

That's happened just a few times where they are still alive, just try and run away too rerend him, and he will appear normal again

In PvE sure, but in PvP it happens to your opponents who are trying to kill you... they won’t exactly let you run away to rerender.

I said try. What else to do? Better to try than wait for a fix next year.
  • Thogard
    Thogard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's way worse now, in BGs if you kill someone they float around on ground for a little bit. I'm used to it now. It happens more than not

This wouldn’t be as much of a problem if they were targetable. But they’re not.. and they can still attack you.

That's happened just a few times where they are still alive, just try and run away too rerend him, and he will appear normal again

In PvE sure, but in PvP it happens to your opponents who are trying to kill you... they won’t exactly let you run away to rerender.

I said try. What else to do? Better to try than wait for a fix next year.

You can do what I do - whine about it on the forums and make funny videos:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=F68VparLVrY

PC NA - @dazkt - Dazk Ardoonkt / Sir Thogalot / Dask Dragoh’t / Dazk Dragoh’t / El Thogardo

Stream: twitch.tv/THOGARDvsThePeasants
    YouTube: http://youtube.com/c/thogardpvp

• Zbigb4life
    Zbigb4life
    ✭✭✭✭
    Game gets worse with every update, but never gets fixed
  • Sureshawt
    Sureshawt
    ✭✭✭✭
    Performance is definitely worse. Very sluggish. Don't even play Vivec at all anymore because of it and Sotha is worse as well but playable (just barely).
  • TelvanniWizard
    TelvanniWizard
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    I´m experiencing server disconnects when leaving some cells (randomly).
  • Lotka
    Lotka
    ✭✭✭
    I feel like every patch/update it gets worse.
    Edited by Lotka on March 7, 2018 2:19PM
    PC NA Server
  • Xvorg
    Xvorg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Zbigb4life wrote: »
    Game gets worse with every update, but never gets fixed

It's a feature now
    Sarcasm is something too serious to be taken lightly

I was born with the wrong sign
    In the wrong house
    With the wrong ascendancy
    I took the wrong road
    That led to the wrong tendencies
    I was in the wrong place at the wrong time
    For the wrong reason and the wrong rhyme
    On the wrong day of the wrong week
    Used the wrong method with the wrong technique
  • Orjix
    Orjix
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yup, before the patch load screens in cyridill were about a few seconds to a minute (except for those few loading screens from hell) and now after the patch every load screen takes anywhere for 2 to 10 minutes
  • montiferus
    montiferus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Played for an hour and a half last night and gave up as I barely had control over my character. I had 2 instances of health de-syncs where I died at about 55% health. I don't understand how the game can still be this bad. So frustrating.