Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Rewards for the Worthy Transmutation Geode Reset

Cellentel
Cellentel
✭✭✭✭
When does the "once per day per account" limitation reset for getting the transmutation geode from Rewards for the Worth mails? Is it at a fixed time like pledges, or a certain amount of time since the last one like the random normal rewards?
  • Beardimus
    Beardimus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I wondered this.

Some timers in game are fixed. Some are personal, like enlightment, which resets when you got your first CP! so id assume its like that, 24hrs after your first Geode open but I don't know.

Guess if you open one at a set time, try 23hrs later then 24 you'll have an idea
    Xbox One | EU | EP
    Beardimus : VR16 Dunmer MagSorc [RIP MagDW 2015-2018]
    Emperor of Sotha Sil 02-2018 & Sheogorath 05-2019
    1st Emperor of Ravenwatch
    Alts - - for the Lolz
    Archimus : Bosmer Thief / Archer / Werewolf
    Orcimus : Fat drunk Orc battlefield 1st aider
    Scalimus - Argonian Sorc Healer / Pet master

Fighting small scale with : The SAXON Guild
    Fighting with [PvP] : The Undaunted Wolves
    Trading Guilds : TradersOfNirn | FourSquareTraders

Xbox One | NA | EP
    Bëardimus : L43 Dunmer Magsorc / BG
    Heals-With-Pets : VR16 Argonian Sorc PvP / BG Healer
    Nordimus : VR16 Stamsorc
    Beardimus le 13iem : L30 Dunmer Magsorc Icereach
  • Ankael07
    Ankael07
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    its 20 hours later after you take the stones from the geode
    If you want me to reply to your comment type @Ankael07 in it.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ankael07 wrote: »
    its 20 hours later after you take the stones from the geode

^This.^
  • jaws343
    jaws343
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wait, so let's say I am at my 200 stone limit and cannot open a geode without losing stones. Am I now unable to receive the daily reward without opening and losing the stones from my first geode? If so, that makes zero sense. I have already removed the geode from my mail and it is sitting in my inventory. I should be able to get the next day's mail with it according to the way it was explained in the patch notes.
  • lillybit
    lillybit
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    jaws343 wrote: »
    Wait, so let's say I am at my 200 stone limit and cannot open a geode without losing stones. Am I now unable to receive the daily reward without opening and losing the stones from my first geode? If so, that makes zero sense. I have already removed the geode from my mail and it is sitting in my inventory. I should be able to get the next day's mail with it according to the way it was explained in the patch notes.

Once you're at 200 you can't open geodes (not even to see how much they contain which is a little frustrating) so you won't lose any crystals unless you intentionally destroy geodes.

You can collect a RotW from your mail (or open a previously unopened one sitting in your inventory) and retrieve the new geode and it's safe in your inventory. 20 hours later you can do it again.

The only limit is the number of inventoty slots you want filled with geodes, so what character you want to open that first guaranteed geode on is something to think about.

Along the same lines, when you collect your end of campaign rewards log in to each character so the mail is delivered but log on to an unused alt to collect them all so they're all in one place and not cluttering up individual inventories
    PS4 EU
  • jaws343
    jaws343
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    lillybit wrote: »
    jaws343 wrote: »

Once you're at 200 you can't open geodes (not even to see how much they contain which is a little frustrating) so you won't lose any crystals unless you intentionally destroy geodes.

You can collect a RotW from your mail (or open a previously unopened one sitting in your inventory) and retrieve the new geode and it's safe in your inventory. 20 hours later you can do it again.

The only limit is the number of inventoty slots you want filled with geodes, so what character you want to open that first guaranteed geode on is something to think about.

Along the same lines, when you collect your end of campaign rewards log in to each character so the mail is delivered but log on to an unused alt to collect them all so they're all in one place and not cluttering up individual inventories

Yeah, I tested it last night and received the mail with the geode correctly. A couple of posts in this thread were extremely misleading.