Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Are there any tricks for jewelry farming?

KharnTheUndying
KharnTheUndying
✭✭✭
Kind of frustrating i've spent mostly all day farming elden hollow for barkskin necklace,almost out leveled the other gear i've farmed for the set.Are jewerely drops random or what i don't think i have the nerve to farm the dungeon another whole day.
  • Ilsabet
    Ilsabet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Set jewelry drops from dolmens. Farming dungeons won't do you much good unless you get lucky with a treasure chest somewhere.

Nevermind, I assumed you were talking about an overland set. :D Wiki says the final boss will drop either a weapon or jewelry. Do make sure you hit up whatever chests you find along the way. Going in with a party of people around your level can help too since you can share drops.
    Edited by Ilsabet on March 7, 2018 5:18AM
    Ilsabet Menard - DC Breton Nightblade archer - Savior of Pretty Much Everything, Grand Overlord & Empress Nubcakes
    Katarin Auclair - DC Breton Warden healer & ice mage
    My characters and their overly elaborate backstories
    Ilsabet's Headcanon
    The Adventures of Torbyrn Windchaser - Breaking the Ice & Ashes to Ashes
    PC NA
  • WrathOfInnos
    WrathOfInnos
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Barkskin drops from Elden Hollow dungeon. You are doing the right thing, its just hard to put together full gear sets below the gear cap of CP160 (essentially level 66). You can get jewelry from the last boss or from chests.