Maintenance for the week of March 18:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – March 18
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 19, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 1:00PM EDT (17:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – March 20, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)

[Video] 57k ap bomb in Vivec on IA

• Own
    Own
    ✭✭✭✭
    exciting
  • Jake1576
    Jake1576
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    If you don't mind saying what might the sets be you are using on your bomber :smile: nice video btw
  • CyrusArya
    CyrusArya
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    "20 people just died on this transitus and the bomber got away. Better huddle back up on the transitus" - DC pug zergers

sigh. for shame.
    A R Y A
    -Atmosphere
    -Ary'a
    Czarya
    The K-Hole ~ Phałanx
    My PvP Videos
  • DoctorESO
    DoctorESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

This must be why someone created a thread saying permanent cloak should be removed from the game.
  • zyk
    zyk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DoctorESO wrote: »
    This must be why someone created a thread saying permanent cloak should be removed from the game.
    Not only do they fail to notice the sounds his abilities were making or the brief visual cues, they fail to track him down after the first bomb!

Countless times after a keep fight, I've warned teammates in /yell that there's a bomber in the keep and they still stack on transit and get bombed.

Edit: just to be clear, I'm not trying to say 'ez bombs', I'm saying 'don't nerf cloak!'
    Edited by zyk on March 4, 2018 12:25AM
  • GeneralSezme
    GeneralSezme
    ✭✭✭✭
    zyk wrote: »
    Not only do they fail to notice the sounds his abilities were making or the brief visual cues, they fail to track him down after the first bomb!

Countless times after a keep fight, I've warned teammates in /yell that there's a bomber in the keep and they still stack on transit and get bombed.

Why warn them? You get a tick for all your allies blowing up. Plus it is more entertaining to watch them die.
    Edited by GeneralSezme on March 5, 2018 4:02AM
    Invictus
    Cheese Engine
    HIGH LATËNCY

My bombing videos

Notable toons:
    Pact Corsair- Breton Magblade Former Emperor BWB Prolly Stole your scroll and bombed you
    Lack of Aoe caps: Prolly bombed u
    Neraz Gulio- Stamplar- Former Empress BWB
    Paints-Her-Face - prolly painted your face
    Zealot of the Great Sun- Blazeplar, frmr Emp Vivec

• zyk
    zyk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why warn them? You get a tick for all your allies blowing up. Plus it is more entertaining to watch them die.
    Because when I play a team based game, my teammates are... my teammates. I try to help them when I can. It doesn't matter if the opponent is my friend or if the teammate is someone I do not prefer.
  • GeneralSezme
    GeneralSezme
    ✭✭✭✭
    Because when I play a team based game, my teammates are... my teammates. I try to help them when I can. It doesn't matter if the opponent is my friend or if the teammate is someone I do not prefer.

They can literally just res back up instantly
    Invictus
    Cheese Engine
    HIGH LATËNCY

My bombing videos

Notable toons:
    Pact Corsair- Breton Magblade Former Emperor BWB Prolly Stole your scroll and bombed you

• zyk
    zyk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

They can literally just res back up instantly

Usually, sure. But that's not really the point. If you're an enemy in the keep of my team trying to kill me or my teammates, I'm going to try to stop you from doing that. I am going to try to help them avoid defeat while thwarting an enemy. That's pretty reasonable, no?

Besides, if a faction is an easy bomb -- they'll attract all the transit bombers and it becomes a hassle to deal with.
    Edited by zyk on March 4, 2018 2:09AM
  • Knootewoot
    Knootewoot
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

Edit: just to be clear, I'm not trying to say 'ez bombs', I'm saying 'don't nerf cloak!'

I have had that so many times when the outer door is being repaired. Suddenly you see a huge red circle appear in one of the corners and you hear buffing up sounds. I yell "BOMBER" but i must be the only one noticing it. Almost all die except me and a few others who got out of range.

It's not that hard to spot a bomber but after a keep is defended people drop their guard :smile:

It is fun paralyzing a bomber by casting silence purple thing on top of them

٩(͡๏̯͡๏)۶
    "I am a nightblade. Blending the disciplines of the stealthy agent and subtle wizard, I move unseen and undetected, foil locks and traps, and teleport to safety when threatened, or strike like a viper from ambush. The College of Illusion hides me and fuddles or pacifies my opponents. The College of Mysticism detects my object, reflects and dispels enemy spells, and makes good my escape. The key to a nightblade's success is avoidance, by spell or by stealth; with these skills, all things are possible."
  • imredneckson
    imredneckson
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    VERY NICE!!!!!
    Legions of Mordor Guild Officer
    Member of the GvG Community

Dunmer NB - Merser Frey (DC)
    Dunmer DK - Akaviri Battlereeve (DC)- http://orig05.deviantart.net/7ecd/f/2016/013/b/f/you_***_kill_by_eso_picture-d9nrz0q.png
    Imperial Templar - Knight of the Blood Oath (DC)-
    http://orig00.deviantart.net/5ba3/f/2016/115/a/0/jesus_beam_ftw____by_eso_picture-da09ecj.png
    High Elf Templar - Aurí-El (AD)
    High Elf Templar - Teutonic Honor Guard (EP)
  • GeneralSezme
    GeneralSezme
    ✭✭✭✭
    Knootewoot wrote: »

I have had that so many times when the outer door is being repaired. Suddenly you see a huge red circle appear in one of the corners and you hear buffing up sounds. I yell "BOMBER" but i must be the only one noticing it. Almost all die except me and a few others who got out of range.

It's not that hard to spot a bomber but after a keep is defended people drop their guard :smile:

It is fun paralyzing a bomber by casting silence purple thing on top of them

So rude to do this, your only missing out on a tick, I know someone who got a 70k d tick from a bomb cuz everyone left after the bomb.
    Invictus
    Cheese Engine
    HIGH LATËNCY

My bombing videos

Notable toons: