The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking For A New Guild

IndecisiveZebra
IndecisiveZebra
Soul Shriven
I stopped playing ESO for several months but just got back into it and have been playing a ton. I’m a relative newbie with one character, a lvl 41 Nightblade, consistently leveling up in the last few weeks. I joined a guild that looked promising but I’m getting absolutely no help, and I think ESO is more fun if you have people to run dungeons with, answer questions, chat, etc. I’m looking for just a generally fun, social atmosphere with members that will help out, run things together, etc. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.
  • Elyrazel
    Elyrazel
    ✭✭
    Hi IndecisiveZebra!

I agree 100% with you about it being more fun to run dungeons, exchange ideas and generally enjoy the game with friends! Our community is just that... a community of great people that help each other and have awesome fun together!

To be more detailed, we are a multi-gaming community that has been around since June 2009, having an active player base in ESO, GW2, SWTOR, and WoW. We have a huge emphasis on community, while partaking in nearly every aspect of the game (PvE, PvP, RP, Social, and Crafting). In ESO, we run a variety of different PvE events every week such as Dungeons (Normal/Pledges), Trials, World Boss/Exploration/Skyshard Hunting, and veteran level content. We also have an active RP presence in-game, with a dedicated Officer overseeing RP events. We try to take advantage of all that the game has to offer. If you feel so inclined, feel free to checkout our website at http://www.remnantsofhope.com/review/the-elder-scrolls-online/ if you'd like to learn more!

And of course, if you have any questions, feel free to let me know! :) Best of luck in your search!

Lyra'zel
  • Asileth
    Asileth
    ✭✭✭
    If I can just echo what Elryazel has said about RoH. We really are a great bunch of people, a true gaming community. So, please check us out and let us know of any questions you might have. All the best in your search!
    E'lisel

Join Remnants of Hope. With ESO, FF XIV GW2, NW, SWTOR & WoW divisions, numerous other games played together - the ONLY gaming community you will ever need. Founded 12 years ago, a stable family friendly community that is focused on tolerance, respect for all walks of life and fun for everyone, together!
  • IndecisiveZebra
    IndecisiveZebra
    Soul Shriven
    Thank you both! I have applied on your site, crossing my fingers!
  • Asileth
    Asileth
    ✭✭✭
    Yes, I saw. So glad you did. We are processing the app right now!
    E'lisel

Join Remnants of Hope. With ESO, FF XIV GW2, NW, SWTOR & WoW divisions, numerous other games played together - the ONLY gaming community you will ever need. Founded 12 years ago, a stable family friendly community that is focused on tolerance, respect for all walks of life and fun for everyone, together!