The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

channeled attacks are invisible

Yakidafi
Yakidafi
✭✭✭✭✭
All channeled attacks in cyrodiil are invisible, this goes for heavy attacks skills and ultimates. Hard to mititgate incomming dmg when you have no idea what hits you.

Maybe this happen in overworld aswell or bgs?
Moons and sands shall be your guide and path.
PC EU/NA
  • Asmael
    Asmael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    BGs were especially laggy on PC EU a bit earlier, and that was the case for everyone in the group.

Laggy enough that I sometimes see people flying (literally) and some group mates told me they could see me dead sliding on the floor (while recently respawned). Seems there are quite a few issues since Dragon Bones, including but not limited to: very long loading screen to get inside the BG, chaos ball bugging out with multiple people picking it up (possibly linked to desync issues) and then dealing no damage to the carrier, as well as random latency spikes and sometimes seeing multiple characters flying in the air before everyone you see flying gets disconnected.

Quite messy.
    PC EU - Zahraji of the Void, aka "Kitty", the fluffiest salmon genocider in town.
    Poke @AsmaeI (last letter is uppercase "i") on PC EU or Asmael#9325 on Discord and receive a meow today.
  • Baz
    Baz
    ✭✭✭
    Bump

It happened since DB patch, pretty annoying.
    Cyrodiil, overworld, BGs, duels, etc..

Lightning HA, Resto HA, Force Shock (both morphs), Soul Assault (?), are all invisible, from enemy or ally
    Templar beam/jabs works perfectly
    vAA : 150.350 WS StamBlade
    vSO : 171.041 CwC StamSorc
    vHRC : 155.895 DB Tank
    vMoL : 159.672 CwC Stamplar
    vHoF : 206.667 MkM StamNB
    vAS : 111.272 MkM Magplar
    vCR : 128.397 WS MagSorc
    Mostly retired from PvE ESO