The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of May 6:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – May 6, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for maintenance – May 8, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)

ESO Plus Benefit?

NyassaV
NyassaV
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
So I've just been thinking on what I wouldn't mind having in the game. Something simple and nice that isn't to game breaking. ESO Plus gives a 10% increase on gold and exp gains. What if it applied to AP and Tel var as well. Just 10%
Edited by NyassaV on March 2, 2018 3:39PM
Flawless Conqueror ~ Grand Overlord
She/Her ~ PC/NA | I record things for fun and for info

ESO Plus Benefit? 51 votes

Yes, 10% more Tel Var and AP for paying members sounds awesome!
37%
TalcyndlAlomarcameron90_ESORebAllPlayAndNoWorkYakidafiwsmith97ub17_ESOAnazasiRickterAhPook_Is_HereMalyckAsgariThe_ProtagonistMarabornwingrionAki-RalJierdanitNyassaVLanceFoxMcCloudCompM4s 19 votes
I'd be ok with Tel Var but not AP
7%
Damien_UvirithSanct16TheDominionVaranisArano 4 votes
I'd be ok with AP but not Tel Var
0%
Noooooooo!!!
41%
arkansas_ESOAldmor13leeuxasneakybananaEirellaDefiltedAiphatonFyaalzykVeiledCriticismZbigb4lifeBohnTenzoisadogPuzzlenutsSkanderSchmetterfroschSacredxSubversusboggoShardan4968 21 votes
Maaaaaayyyybe... (Other, please explain and give input)
3%
KnootewootJobooAGS 2 votes
I'm a butt and don't want anything to do with this
9%
AektannStratforgeAeremMajesticHarukipzschrek 5 votes
  • JobooAGS
    JobooAGS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Could be p2w
    Options
  • NyassaV
    NyassaV
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    JobooAGS wrote: »
    Could be p2w

Not really, how? and AP bonus does not mean you hit harder
    Options
  • JobooAGS
    JobooAGS
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hollery wrote: »
    Could be p2w

You can use AP to buy motifs which will sell for quite a bit. You can use telvar to buy alchemy mats and rune stones which latter will sell for quite a bit
    Options
  • Defilted
    Defilted
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Noooooooo!!!
    I would rather get things like additional costume slots rather than things like that than extra AP and tel-var. We already get additional XP which is more than enough.

I would like to see
    -More bank space for ESO+(More than we have now)
    -More housing space(More than we have now)
    -More housing chests available for purchase for ESO+ members
    -Free Character slot beyond the 8. ESO plus gets 9 or something like that.

I do not like to see direct in game advantages inside the earning side of the game with ESO plus. SA I said I think the XP is enough in that area.

XBOX NA
    XBOX Series X

#NightmareBear
    Options
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd be ok with Tel Var but not AP
    AP counts towards leaderboard rewards and Emperorship in Cyrodiil, so I do not think that would be an appropriate addition.

Tel Var, on the other hand, is a a risk/reward currency so ESO+ members get a grater reward but also greater risk.
    Options
  • NyassaV
    NyassaV
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Defilted wrote: »
    I would rather get things like additional costume slots rather than things like that than extra AP and tel-var. We already get additional XP which is more than enough.

I would like to see
    -More bank space for ESO+(More than we have now)
    -More housing space(More than we have now)
    -Free Character slot beyond the 8. ESO plus gets 9 or something like that.

I do not like to see direct in game advantages inside the earning side of the game with ESO plus. SA I said I think the XP is enough in that area.

I understand you would rather have other things. But this post is about this topic. Are you truely against it or do you just want something else
    Options
  • NyassaV
    NyassaV
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    AP counts towards leaderboard rewards and Emperorship in Cyrodiil, so I do not think that would be an appropriate addition.

Tel Var, on the other hand, is a a risk/reward currency so ESO+ members get a grater reward but also greater risk.

Breton also affects the emp leader board. Buy a race change for emp grind. There are already ways to do this. Someone who wants emp will either have to outplay others or pay for ESO plus. If they care eno Go about the game to grind emperor out, why not pay for ESO plus?
    Options
  • antihero727
    antihero727
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dedicated pvp server for eso + members goes to the top of my list
    Veldrn-AD Magica Sorc
    Bizarro Veldrn-AD Stam Sorc
    Antiherro-AD Stam DK
    Antihero-AD Magplar
    Aww Crit-AD Magblade
    AD Since PC beta
    On A lag free vacation
    for the near and far future
    Options
  • zyk
    zyk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Noooooooo!!!
    No thanks. But I'll take a siege bag.
    Edited by zyk on March 2, 2018 10:24PM
    Options
  • Sacredx
    Sacredx
    ✭✭✭
    Noooooooo!!!
    I don't know how many people had emp in this thread but i can tell you now that it has nothing to do with skill or efficiency. It has everything to do with putting time into it, having long sessions of daily pvp on a daily basis will pretty much guarantee emp.

As to the OP, I personally disagree with getting extra commodities; be that exp, gold, AP or telvar. The 10% extra doesn't sound like much, but it is giving a slight advantage to ESO plus members, which is PTW on a mild scale. And that's not what this game is about.
    Edited by Sacredx on March 2, 2018 10:41PM
    PC NA PvP Oceanic
    The Kelly Gang [TKG]
    Highest kill streak: https://i.imgur.com/V6jJhoy.png
    KB sample: https://i.imgur.com/n7TFyZr.png
    TKG raid sample: https://youtube.com/watch?v=RkrsHg3T7pc
    Options
  • Eirella
    Eirella
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Noooooooo!!!
    No thanks.
    (PC/NA) - | @Eirella - formerly @jinxgames | CP 1000+ | Mainly PvPer (EP) | Haxus
    /uninstalled
    Options
  • enzoisadog
    enzoisadog
    ✭✭✭✭
    Noooooooo!!!
    if you pay me eso plus, sure 10% ap and tv.
    NA-PC
    Options
  • WhiteCoatSyndrome
    WhiteCoatSyndrome
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Defilted wrote: »

@Defilted This seems odd to me. Why 'available for purchase' for ESO+? Because my gut reaction to anything to requires you to pay a fee to have the privilege to pay another fee is that you're getting ripped off, I wouldn't consider it a perk.
    #proud2BAStarObsessedLoony
    PAWS (Positively Against Wrip-off Stuff) - Say No to Crown Crates!
    A useful explanation for how RNG works

PC/NA ROLLBACKS AND BAN NOTIFICATIONS ANNOUNCEMENT.

Loremaster’s Archive open for questions!
    Options
  • leeux
    leeux
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Noooooooo!!!
    zyk wrote: »
    No thanks. But I'll take a siege bag.

Siege Bag for the win!! Yeah, I have ~80 inv slots wasted in siege on all my PvP chars :( Plus gear sets and potions etc, it means that all of them are at almost the inv cap all the time.
    PC/NA - Proud old member of the Antique Ordinatus Populus

My chars
    Liana Amnell (AD mSorc L50+, ex EP) =x= Lehnnan Klennett (AD mTemplar L50+ Healer/Support ) =x= Ethim Amnell (AD mDK L50+, ex DC)
    Leinwyn Valaene (AD mSorc L50+) =x= Levus Artorias (AD mDK-for-now L50+) =x= Madril Ulessen (AD mNB L50+) =x= Lyra Amnis (AD not-Stamplar-yet L50+)
    I only PvP on AD chars

~~ «And blossoms anew beneath tomorrow's sun >>»
    ~~ «I am forever swimming around, amidst this ocean world we call home... >>»
    ~~ "Let strength be granted so the world might be mended... so the world might be mended."
    ~~ "Slash the silver chain that binds thee to life"
    ~~ Our cries will shrill, the air will moan and crash into the dawn. >>
    ~~ The sands of time were eroded by the river of constant change >>
    Options
  • Ghostbane
    Ghostbane
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    On top of those gains, we are already getting double bank space, a crafting bag (which has been the best feature, ever), all access to DLC areas and 1.2k crowns every month.

Pretty good deal for what is being spent at the moment.
    {★★★★★ · ★★★★★ · ★★ · ★★★★★}
    350m+ AP PC - EU
    AD :: Imported Waffles [37]EP :: Wee ee ee ee ee [16]DC :: Ghostbane's DK [16], Impending Loadscreen [12]PC - NA
    AD :: Ghostbane [50], yer ma [43], Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 2.0 [18], robotic baby legs [18]EP :: Wee Mad Arthur [50], avast ye buttcrackz [49], Sir Horace Foghorn [27], Brother Ballbag [24], Scatman John [16]DC :: W T B Waffles [36], Morale Boost [30], W T F Waffles [17], Ghostbanë [15]RIPAD :: Sir Humphrey Winterbottom 1.0 [20]
    Addons
    Options
  • Zbigb4life
    Zbigb4life
    ✭✭✭✭
    Noooooooo!!!
    Could be p2w

No but you can buy more that could help you win...
    Options
  • Skander
    Skander
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Noooooooo!!!
    Having more stuff would ruin the fragile ingame economy
    Would kindly get on the p2w side
    I meme, but my memes are so truthful they hurt
    -Elder Nightblades Online
    Want competitive pvp while being outnumbered? Tough luck, the devs clearly said you have to die in those situations
    Options
  • ATomiX96
    ATomiX96
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Noooooooo!!!
    greyzone, i think the 10% more gold and exp are enough benefit, but tbh i only subscribe to eso plus for the crafting bag
    Options
  • zyk
    zyk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Noooooooo!!!
    Another compelling PVP ESO+ feature would be PVP profiles for equiped gear, CP and Skill morphs to make it easier to switch between PVP and PVE.
    Options
  • Turelus
    Turelus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Could be p2w

You can use AP to buy motifs which will sell for quite a bit. You can use telvar to buy alchemy mats and rune stones which latter will sell for quite a bit
    You can use gold to buy many more things, ESO+ already gets bonus gold income. Thus ESO+ is pay to win.
    @Turelus - EU PC Megaserver
    "Don't count on others for help. In the end each of us is in this alone. The survivors are those who know how to look out for themselves."
    Options