Update 44 is now available for testing on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/pts
Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23

Acuity

Gorilla
Gorilla
✭✭✭
Have been hearing mixed reviews: good burst but not as strong as Juli etc. on long fights...

So, my question is what do you folks think? For context, I am thinking about trying it on my PVE magblade instead of Juli. I Normally run 5xJ, 4xMS or WM (depending on mood) with 2 piece VS.
Also, if its mustard, what other classes wear it well?

Thanks.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think you’re going to get the same kind of reviews in this thread, @Gorilla: Mixed

Some players do like it including @Alcast ... who has a current template that uses Acuity.

I also like the 5-piece bonus because you can ignore crit chance in the rest of your build. As an added bonus, it’s craftable ... so you can craft around the other dropped sets that you’re planning.

Some players loathe it, however.

Timing the proc in your rotation can be a problem ... a turn-off for less experienced players. In addition, some players simply don’t like the cooldown. Admittedly, in tight situations I do wish the cooldown was shorter.

So, give it a try and see what you think.

At the very least, the animation for the proc is pretty obvious ... so at least you know when you’re doing crit strikes.

Edited by Taleof2Cities on March 5, 2018 5:49AM