Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – April 15
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

Khanarthi's Roost Quest. What is it? How do you get it?

Davor
Davor
✭✭✭✭✭
This have been bugging me for a long time now lol. I am finally going to ask since I can't find it on Google. In Khanarthi's Roost, when you are in Minstril on the left side is a bar where you talk to a certain Khajit. If you look on the ground you see the black quest marker. I can't get to it. What is it? How do we get to it? Or has this been a bug for a very long time and if I am not mistaken (I could be) from the beginning of the game when it started.

Anyone know? If it is an actual quest we can do, how do we get to there to start it?
Not my quote but I love this saying

"I would pay It for support. But since they choosed we are just numbers and not customers, i dont mind if game and zos goes to oblivion"
  • Streega
    Streega
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The name of quest giver or a pic would be useful... The only quest I can think of is "Perils of Diplomacy", and it's a main one.
    ⊂( ̄(工) ̄)⊃ Don't-Care-Bear ⊂( ̄(工) ̄)⊃
    PC EU "House Tertia" - Friendly Guild for Mature Folks (housetertia.com)
    PC EU "Priests of Hircine" - Awesome Guild for Friendly Werewolves (free bites!)
    Member of "Guild Masters United"
    Master Angler
  • Davor
    Davor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't know the name of the quest. It seems to be under the bar in the ground with no way of access to it. I wish I knew the name. Sadly I don't.

"I would pay It for support. But since they choosed we are just numbers and not customers, i dont mind if game and zos goes to oblivion"
  • Streega
    Streega
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You should be able to see name of the quest or quest giver when you point your cursor over the arrow. Anyway, there are only 2 quests in Mistral, the main one (in this case it will be Razum-Dar) or "The Tempest Unleashed", witch has a piece of evidence or sth in the bar. Sometimes Razum-Dar is bugged - if you didn't finish the quest, find him in another place, like near the bridge around the market. If you did the quests, don't bother.
    ⊂( ̄(工) ̄)⊃ Don't-Care-Bear ⊂( ̄(工) ̄)⊃
    PC EU "House Tertia" - Friendly Guild for Mature Folks (housetertia.com)
    PC EU "Priests of Hircine" - Awesome Guild for Friendly Werewolves (free bites!)
    Member of "Guild Masters United"
    Master Angler
  • Davor
    Davor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Did not know that @Streega thanks for that. Will try hovering over the black quest marker next time I am there. I completed all the other quests and was wondering if this is the last one to be done before heading to Vulken Guard.

• BlueFoxglove
    BlueFoxglove
    Soul Shriven
    I think I know what you are talking about. The quest marker appears to indicate that the quest giver is below the bar, however this is incorrect. Check the building directly on top of the bar, the quest giver should be inside. I hope this helps!
  • Davor
    Davor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thank you @BlueFoxglove will check it out next time I am there.