Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Barber

BrianRiverside
Is there a barber in game? Really regretting my hair choice. I look like Justin Bieber with a sole patch.
  • TuterKing
    TuterKing
    ✭✭
    At this point no but don't worry you will have a helmet/hood for the rest of the game :smile:
    The King is Here!
  • BrianRiverside
    TuterKing wrote: »
    At this point no but don't worry you will have a helmet/hood for the rest of the game :smile:
    I figured. I thought about rerolling but that's like 2 hours wasted. Hopefully they add a barber soon. Thanks
  • TuterKing
    TuterKing
    ✭✭
    Ya although after your first guy you can clear the early areas in like less than half the time.
    Edited by TuterKing on March 30, 2014 3:33PM
    The King is Here!
  • Kemono
    Kemono
    ✭✭✭
    Nah - you can set a "Dont show helmet" option in setting.

Still i didnt hear about barber option to be added anytime soon (we still waiting for Craglorn and Thief&Assassins guild) so its not a high priority for sure)

• TuterKing
    TuterKing
    ✭✭
    Kemono wrote: »

Still i didnt hear about barber option to be added anytime soon (we still waiting for Craglorn and Thief&Assassins guild) so its not a high priority for sure)

Ohh that explains why so many people did not have there helmets on. But still you can just where you helmet and not turn it off.
    The King is Here!
  • Cayce_of_Kata
    Cayce_of_Kata
    ✭✭✭
    It was stated somewhere (I think it might have been in the Reddit dev AMA) that the game won't start with a barber/character look editor, but they intend to add one sooner or later.
  • MistryssNite
    MistryssNite
    ✭✭✭
    Kemono wrote: »

Ohh that explains why so many people did not have there helmets on. But still you can just where you helmet and not turn it off.
    Well, I haven't found any helmets as loot, so that could be why. The only time I had a helmet is when I made one.

Current main: Pe'tra
    Female Khajiit Templar of the Aldmeri Dominion
    Feel free to join her in questing ^.^
    It's just been a morning of death
  • calencor
    calencor
    they better not make that into a real money transaction.
  • Zyphix
    Zyphix
    calencor wrote: »
    they better not make that into a real money transaction.

Not if they want to justify the monthly cost of the game. I imagine it will be an ingame gold cost.
    Edited by Zyphix on March 30, 2014 7:25PM
    I always carry dice, because that's how I roll.
  • Pistolera_ESO
    Pistolera_ESO
    ✭✭✭
    I look like Justin Bieber with a sole patch.

Pic or it didn't happen! :p
    -Guildies-
    Tyrs Paladium