The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

CE Maps How do I get them out of inventory?

Mansome
Mansome
✭✭✭
I just wanted to know is there a way to get the CE maps out of your inventory without destroying them? I tried to use them but nothing happens after you see the picture. You can't put them in the bank cuz their bound. Same thing with the CE pets. Devs can you make these not count against your inventory space?
  • Nico
    Nico
    Once I opened the maps I was able to put them in the bank.
  • METALPUNKS
    METALPUNKS
    ✭✭✭
    Awesome thanks
  • Mansome
    Mansome
    ✭✭✭
    that worked. thanks
  • Skellan
    Skellan
    Can you mail the maps between characters?
  • Ariane
    Ariane
    ✭✭✭
    Skellan wrote: »
    Can you mail the maps between characters?

You cannot send mails to your account, but you can deposit the unpacked maps in your account bank.

"I am not an Argonian. I am a crocodile"
  • Skellan
    Skellan
    Okay Thanks, did not know the banks where by account
  • NightOwl68
    NightOwl68
    ✭✭
    Yeah the bank is shared across characters.
  • Charmina
    Charmina
    hmm, I was able to put the "packed containers" in my bank during beta but now I can only put the unpacked maps which would end up taking up too many slots if they were unpacked just to get the ones not needed for the area one is in. This is ridiculous.

We should be able to put the packed in our bank. As it stands I unpacked the Covenant ones cause that is what I am playing right now only keeping the one I need for the area I am in, in my bag... rest in bank... 6 slots taken up for those ... those that are not needed should be able to back into a container so they would only take up one slot.
  • Katrianah
    Katrianah
    Hmm, did they come in a mail? I dont appear to have mine, but I have access to the mount etc
    ~ Time and again I switch and I change, but I always come back to you.
  • KariTR
    KariTR
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Katrianah wrote: »
    Hmm, did they come in a mail? I dont appear to have mine, but I have access to the mount etc

Some players got the Explorer pack goodies today, but this was in error. Everyone else should receive them in Friday when the game launches officially.

• Katrianah
    Katrianah
    KariTR wrote: »
    Katrianah wrote: »

Some players got the Explorer pack goodies today, but this was in error. Everyone else should receive them in Friday when the game launches officially.

Ahh, that's what I thought, thanks for the reassurance
    ~ Time and again I switch and I change, but I always come back to you.