Maintenance for the week of October 21:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – October 21, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Pawkette Auto-loot AddOn

Walrus19
Walrus19
This Add-On is very useful for people rushing through ESO or taking on large groups. As the title suggests, it is an Auto-Loot Add-on where all you have to do is stand near a lootable corpse and the gear will automatically pop into your inventory. The YouTuber "Force Strategy Gaming" uses this so I trust it. esoui.com/downloads/info35-LootDrop.html

Edit: Doesn't auto-loot itself, you need to activate that.
Edited by Walrus19 on April 1, 2014 8:53AM
  • Foul_Corsair
    Foul_Corsair
    ✭✭✭
    Or the main page if you want addon's for anything else. They have a ton. http://www.esoui.com/addons.php

And here's another site with a lot of info. I use their 'foundry tactical combat' addon. http://tamrielfoundry.com/
    would ya mind if I fired me cannon through your porthole?
  • Katrianah
    Katrianah
    Is there a co-ordinates addon, because I have a mighty need for stuff like that!
    ~ Time and again I switch and I change, but I always come back to you.
  • Rekae
    Rekae
    I'm at work currently does mod's violate any terms of service? I know in past games if you were caught using mod's/out-of-game macroes that you could be sanctioned.
  • crscams
    crscams
    ✭✭
    Rekae wrote: »
    I'm at work currently does mod's violate any terms of service? I know in past games if you were caught using mod's/out-of-game macroes that you could be sanctioned.
    Since they are built into the game i doubt it is against the rules unless you actually hack to get god mode or things like that.
  • holmes.lab16_ESO
    Added it. Works great so far.
  • Razan
    Razan
    It's a wonderful Addon. But it has problems with umlaute. E.g. the item is displayed as: "klare Br><he" (klare Brühe)
  • Rial
    Rial
    ✭✭✭

AddOns created using the API provided by ZOS: Completely legal and encouraged.

Third-party software changing the game: Against TOS and you'll be punished.

The fact that there is such a thing as an "AddOn and UI Mods" subforum kinda answers your question anyway.
  • Rekae
    Rekae
    lol so sorry guess I missed that part of the forums :wink: guess I better get back to my hooked on phonics :smile:
  • Seerah
    Seerah
    ✭✭✭
    lol so sorry guess I missed that part of the forums :wink: guess I better get back to my hooked on phonics :smile:
    You're in that part of the forums. ;)

Also, LootDrop does not auto-loot for you. You have to turn auto-loot on in your settings and then still actually loot a corpse. What LootDrop does do is tell you what you looted.

Author & Moderator at ESOUI
    My Addons
  • Rekae
    Rekae
    YOUR KILLING ME! I was tired this morning and wishing I was in-game already LMAO