The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Do the valiant/arena sets stack?

Jura23
Jura23
✭✭✭✭✭
like 80% break free cost reduction? Just a question out of curiosity.
Georgion - Bosmer/Templar - PC/EU

Best Answer

• Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think you're not getting a response because players haven't tried it, @Jura23. ;)

But, since you're on PC, you can try it without penalty on PTS.

I know I personally haven't tried that combination. I did craft Arena a long time ago, but it's usefulness was situational at best. Today, most veteran players just allocate whatever break free cost reduction they want in the Warlord passive of the Champion Tower constellation.

These two sets might be slightly better for newer players and non-vet PvP. But, the paradox is that newer players don't have much AP ... and they certainly can't craft 8-trait gear.

Give it a shot on PTS and let us know your findings.

Best bet to try it out would be the resources (farm, mill, mine) in PTS Cyrodiil ... where the guards have snares galore.

Edited by Taleof2Cities on March 1, 2018 3:12AM
    Answer ✓
  • Sordidfairytale
    Sordidfairytale
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Base break free is 5400, with these two sets it would be 1080. With the Warlord you could get your break free cost down to 820 ish. (The CP math is funny.)
    The Vegemite Knight

"if the skeleton kills you, your dps is too low." ~STEVIL

The Elder World of WarScrollCraft Online ~joaaocaampos
  • Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    Lightspeedflashb14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you do test this, put on immovable brute, see if you can get it to zero.
  • Jura23
    Jura23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thx guys, I might test it on the weekend.
    Georgion - Bosmer/Templar - PC/EU