Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Trait Buddy unreliable after 0.17

TheRealPotoroo
TheRealPotoroo
✭✭✭✭✭
I started a new character after 0.17 and immediately got her researching traits. The problem is that Trait Buddy is not reliably picking up when she's finished researching something and notifications are correspondingly sporadic. I keep written lists so I can compare what Trait Buddy is showing me with what I know is correct. For example, I know she'd finished six traits overnight when I logged in just now, but Trait Buddy didn't pick them up. I had to log her out, log in another character (which also didn't show her updated research list), then log her in again before Trait Buddy picked it up, but there were no notifications.

Trait Buddy has been wonderfully reliable until 0.17, surely I can't be the only one noticing this.
PC NA, PC EU

"Instead of taking the best of the dolmens (predictable rotation), the best of the geysers (scalability based on number of players), and the best of the dragons (map location and health indicators) and adding them together to make a fun and dynamic world event scenario, they gave us....... harrowstorms." https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/6850523/#Comment_6850523
  • Baertram
    Baertram
    ✭✭✭✭
    It was updated last night